to refine; to improve; to complete; to make faultless
perfect
seem
site
accommodate

First message: My name is Oleg. I'm from Israel. I'm married.

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Hi! My name is Tahmi, I 'm glad to be a member of ESL forum... | Testing. I'm Jorge, and I'm doing a test
First message: My name is Oleg. I'm from Israel. I'm married. #1 (permalink) Tue Aug 19, 2008 22:09 pm   First message: My name is Oleg. I'm from Israel. I'm married.

My name is Oleg. I'm from Israel. I'm married.
Oleg_Owl

Location: Israel

first message #2 (permalink) Tue Aug 19, 2008 22:17 pm   first message

Hi Oleg,

My name is Ralf. I'm from Dublin in Ireland. I'm single.

Pleased to meet you!

Ralf
_________________
Test of English as a Foreign Language
TOEFL Preparation & TOEFL Vocabulary
Learn more: How to Become an English Teacher
Ralf
Ralf Breheny

Location: the world

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
First message: My name is Oleg. I'm from Israel. I'm married. #3 (permalink) Wed Jan 28, 2009 19:04 pm   First message: My name is Oleg. I'm from Israel. I'm married.

Hi Oleg,

How are things with you today? I noticed that you have completed quite a few tests here on the site and so far your results are great. Keep up the good work and speak to you soon!

Best regards,

TOEIC listening, photographs: The market

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
I am Kehkshan and I want to learn speak EnglishHi, from Canada. My name is Karl Ayotte. I'm 19...New Member: I'm Chilean, I'm studying English from here for improving...I want a better life for Americawhats the best part of life?All truth about Russia. SibiriaHi, I'm Purushottam MishraNew Member: My name is Sok Sorphoan. I am very happy to join and practice EnglishHi from a new comer: I'm Kevin and I'm from Burkina Faso. I'am civil servant...I am from the Philippines. I received your second English lesson which...Hi all! I just signed up as a new member of English-test.net. I hope to learn...Hi, I'm from Indonesia. I want to speak English fluently.Hello everyone, I'm Jay from Nigeria, new to the forum...