to gather; to garner; to assemble; to accumulate; to take payments
legitimate
collect
button
number

What is the difference between connectors and transition signals?

Prat the British version of "jerk"? | "He said, she is happy"- In any situation, is this correct?
What is the difference between connectors and transition signals? #1 (permalink) Sun Aug 24, 2008 12:30 pm   What is the difference between connectors and transition signals?

please explain what is the difference between connectors and transition signals
also after your permission my teacher can i write anything and you tell me if my writing is good or bad in grammer and meaning because i hink it is very good if an expert see my writing and guide me

with due great ***
Nesma22

What is the difference between connectors and transition signals? #2 (permalink) Mon Aug 25, 2008 0:26 am   What is the difference between connectors and transition signals?

.
Hello, Nesma-- and welcome to English-test.net.

Yes, you are welcome to present short writing passages for correction and assessment. Judging from the level of your English, I presume you are working in some specialized field in which you are studying 'connectors' and 'transition signals'. I don't know what field those appear in.
.
_________________

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
Phrase 'I can't help myself'usage of "fawn"difference between after getting vs after gotCould vs Can (Is it correct to say, 'I think I could get the job'?)Expression "unless he be a lunatic"Did you know the origin of the word wiki?Salesperson vs SalespersonsDialogue used in American English?do it in a jiffy?Problem with preposition (during, for, before, etc.)meaning of "kicking the tires"Oxford Advanced Learner's Dictionary, and its KNOW HOW featuremeaning of "the tragic futlity of his ordinary"