driving impulse; something which urges or drives
goad
hubris
retroaction
arbiter

Master program (MBA) in Switzerland

GMAT Practice tests Increase your GMAT test score with
plus 1.400 GMAT word flash cards
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community
What kind of score I would need in order to be considered to a reputable program? | Retired GMATŪ tests
Master program (MBA) in Switzerland #1 (permalink) Fri Apr 01, 2005 13:09 pm   Master program (MBA) in Switzerland

I am doing Pre-Master Program (MBA) from B.M.University in Switzerland. This program is designed to meet the needs of a rapidly-changing financial society in which factors such as globalization, take-overs, deregulation and technological changes are transforming the sector at high speed. Establishes conceptual and innovative abilities in the recognition and resolution of organizational problems. Strengthens analytical skills in areas of accounting, finance, economics, marketing, information systems, and management. Enhances interpersonal and communication skills for more effective relationship with staff, teams, peers, and customers. Strengthens self-confidence in problem analysis and decisiveness; and furthers interest in life-long learning and formal education. Orientations: Management, Marketing, Accounting & Controlling.

Total number of credits required: 54 credits (540 contact hours plus a total of 1080 study hours) plus a six months master thesis or internship.
Length of study : 18 year for the full time program. 1 year of courses and 6 months master thesis or internship. The program has to be finished in a max of two & half years.
Jhames

Pre-MBA program #2 (permalink) Sat Apr 02, 2005 9:38 am   Pre-MBA program

Many thanks for introducing your pre-MBA program to us. I take it the seminars and training sessions are in English? If so, what are the language requirements to enter the program? Regards

TOEIC listening, photographs: Three cyclists

GMAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 280 free GMAT Vocabulary TestsGMAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise GMAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportGMAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential GMAT vocabulary words you need to pass the GMAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemLearn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on GMAT Test Forums
Improve customer service is the best way to differentiate from competitorsTruck company should pay more tax than railways companyWill reducing sugar resolve the trade deficit?Please help me rate this analytical writing - The Apogee CompanyPreparing for my MBALittle Known Ways to Clear GMAT ExamsWhat is the difference between GMATŪ and MAT?Resend GMATŪ test scoresI am a recruiter of a G.M.A.T. tutor companyAbout GMATŪ Score Sheets?How many times I can go for the GMATŪ exam?How many months before the GMATŪ exam do you start studying?Increase your GMATŪ score with Executive Vocabulary