Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

chance; probability of advancement or success; hope; promise
career
motivation
gauge
prospect
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

It drives you mad doesn't it?

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
Find some form of entertainment? | is saying "mad about it" an idiomatic saying?
listening exercises
It drives you mad doesn't it? #1 (permalink) Sun Apr 03, 2005 16:37 pm   It drives you mad doesn't it?

Test No. incompl/elem-35 "Question Tags", question 3

It drives you mad .........

(a) is it?
(b) does it?
(c) doesn't it?
(d) won't it?

Test No. incompl/elem-35 "Question Tags", answer 3

It drives you mad doesn't it?

Correct answer: (c) doesn't it?

is it right?

It drives you mad doesn't it? #2 (permalink) Sun Apr 03, 2005 16:43 pm   It drives you mad doesn't it?

Anonymous wrote:
Correct answer: (c) doesn't it?

TOEIC listening, photographs: A couple on a park bench
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
It drives you mad doesn't it? #3 (permalink) Mon Sep 13, 2010 7:41 am   It drives you mad doesn't it?

What's mean " I'm in terrible state"? Thank you for your help.
Kitt
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Find some form of entertainment? | is saying "mad about it" an idiomatic saying?
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Test incompl/inter-331, User's Answer 2Test incompl/inter-331, User's Answer 6help plzDoes to count one's blessings mean to be thankful for something in sort of a way?I don't give two hoots about who wins?Does to corner the market mean to benefit, prosper?Does in coon's age mean for ages?What is the meaning of "dine on ashes"?It would be cheap at twice the price?What does once in a blue moon mean?Farther explanationJohnny has a really big mouth?going to wear vs. going to wearing