foundation; grounding
duress
relief
basis
colleague

Introduction: I work a playwright in theater and I make some adaptations too...

ESL Forum | English for Beginners
What you suggest to improve my English language? | Introduction: I'm Adelino Domingos. I'm 22 years old...
Introduction: I work a playwright in theater and I make some adaptations too... #1 (permalink) Tue Sep 02, 2008 0:37 am   Introduction: I work a playwright in theater and I make some adaptations too...

I am mona .
I am from Egypt.
I work a playwright in theater and I make some adaptations too.
I am 39 years old.
I am single.
I enjoy reading and writing .
Monaliza

Location: Egypt

Introduction: I work a playwright in theater and I make some adaptations too... #2 (permalink) Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:19 am   Introduction: I work a playwright in theater and I make some adaptations too...

.
Welcome to English-test.net, Mona. I used to be a stage manager (régisseur) in real life.
.
_________________

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Introduction: I work a playwright in theater and I make some adaptations too... #3 (permalink) Fri Sep 05, 2008 16:33 pm   Introduction: I work a playwright in theater and I make some adaptations too...

Hi Mister Micawber:
I think that We are colleagues on stage and English-test.net. So glad to meet you.
Monaliza

Location: Egypt

ESL Forum | English for Beginners All times are GMT + 1 Hour
They have to match up their liesI need your helpTo take guide: My speed in writting is very slowly and I don't know do it very...About abbreviation and acronymIntroduce myself: I am Raja. I am 25 yrs old. From India...Any rules to use simple present, present continuous and present perfectverb 'BE'whole or allPhrase: The first thing i do is switch the radioWhere are my trousers? Or Where is my trousers?Unit number 10 (Why does he complete their work in time?)Best month for SuePersonal profile: My name is Julia Fekete and I'm from Romania. I'm almost 24.