to set apart an additional amount of space or money for security
locate
foster
margin
award

Feedback on audio recording (3 Future tense/Jealousy)

China has launched a spaceship -- what do you think about it? | "Zombie"
Feedback on audio recording (3 Future tense/Jealousy) #1 (permalink) Tue Sep 02, 2008 14:48 pm   Feedback on audio recording (3 Future tense/Jealousy)

What do you think of the audio version of future tense (jealousy)?

Many thanks,

TOEIC short conversations: Plant redesign

Feedback on audio recording (3 Future tense/Jealousy) #2 (permalink) Wed Nov 12, 2008 12:16 pm   Feedback on audio recording (3 Future tense/Jealousy)

Hi Torsten,
I've just enjoyed this text. It's very interesting and I found a lot of expressions that I sometimes heard but I didn't know the best utilization of them. Now I'm glad that I found them very easily to use.

Thank you so much for this amasing method of explaining. I think it's very functional.

Best regards,
Caterina.
Caterina

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
Feedback on audio recording (3 Future tense/Jealousy) #3 (permalink) Sat Nov 15, 2008 16:19 pm   Feedback on audio recording (3 Future tense/Jealousy)

Thank you teacher for your support.
just i want to ask what is the difference between firm and company.

Abeer
Abeer

Feedback on audio recording (3 Future tense/Jealousy) #4 (permalink) Sat Nov 15, 2008 17:39 pm   Feedback on audio recording (3 Future tense/Jealousy)

Hi Abeer,

I would say that 'company' is more general term while 'firm' is often used to refer to a law firm.

TOEIC listening, talks: Announcing the opening of a new cafeteria

Feedback on audio recording (3 Future tense/Jealousy) #5 (permalink) Wed Dec 31, 2008 19:37 pm   Feedback on audio recording (3 Future tense/Jealousy)

It doesn't work:)
Ismail

Location: Turkey

Feedback on audio recording (3 Future tense/Jealousy) #6 (permalink) Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:51 am   Feedback on audio recording (3 Future tense/Jealousy)

Hi Ismail and everyone,

I recorded my voice here, and it's successful. So I think you can list what kind of problem you meet. Then we can try to solve your problem. I like it really. It has more fun. By the way, the speed of the function is not very fast, so please be patient to use it and it's not difficult to use the function indeed.

Best wishes,

Maggie^^
_________________
In my view,the more mistakes someone else corrects me,the more I could learn.
And welcome to my blog: http://0rz.tw/793HL
Maggie

Location: Taiwan

Feedback on audio recording (3 Future tense/Jealousy) #7 (permalink) Wed Apr 15, 2009 21:58 pm   Feedback on audio recording (3 Future tense/Jealousy)

any way about the recording of future tense..she read it like eating up everything fast before everyone comes near the dining table..ahaha..
i mean it was a little bit faster as it is a lesson for the beginners who're trying to learn each and every words that might be hearing for the first time. and it could be a bit more slow..and she made some mistakes in pronouncing some words as she was in a hurry during the recording of the text and she is too busy without getting any time to correct or rerecord it again.
anyway it was..uhmmm nice :D
Amalmusica

Feedback on audio recording (3 Future tense/Jealousy) #8 (permalink) Thu Apr 16, 2009 13:11 pm   Feedback on audio recording (3 Future tense/Jealousy)

Hi, Amalmusica

I am wondering what are you talking about. Who is the girl who you are talking about? Thanks for replying me in advance.

Maggie^^
_________________
Maggie

Location: Taiwan

Feedback on audio recording (3 Future tense/Jealousy) #9 (permalink) Thu Apr 16, 2009 19:06 pm   Feedback on audio recording (3 Future tense/Jealousy)

Ohh maggie! I was talking about "Brandey suzy" who reads the audio recording of the grammar lessons .
I talked especially about the audio for "Future tense"
ok..
Here's the link to listen that audio grammar lesson which i was talking about
http://www.english-test.net/lessons/20/index.html
and tell me

cheers
Amal.
Amalmusica

Feedback on audio recording (3 Future tense/Jealousy) #10 (permalink) Sat May 02, 2009 6:16 am   Feedback on audio recording (3 Future tense/Jealousy)

hi
i wanna know the difference tween future simple and futur progressive ?please
Afnan

Feedback on audio recording (3 Future tense/Jealousy) #11 (permalink) Sat May 02, 2009 6:16 am   Feedback on audio recording (3 Future tense/Jealousy)

btween *
Afnan

Feedback on audio recording (3 Future tense/Jealousy) #12 (permalink) Wed Aug 19, 2009 2:24 am   Feedback on audio recording (3 Future tense/Jealousy)

Hi Dear teacher
how can i get this (specifically this one) english article in my mailbox?
(thx to Dear Mr Torsten I get the regular lessons in my mailbox)

i would appreciate if u can help
Mahboubeh

Location: United States -WV

Feedback on audio recording (3 Future tense/Jealousy) #13 (permalink) Fri Oct 02, 2009 20:28 pm   Feedback on audio recording (3 Future tense/Jealousy)

I get it, I saw different ways to express future.
but a think it could be confusing for me, specially using "will, shall and going to".
Eder_811

Feedback on audio recording (3 Future tense/Jealousy) #14 (permalink) Mon Nov 02, 2009 14:38 pm   Feedback on audio recording (3 Future tense/Jealousy)

I dont anderstand Is to/Are to .Where to use it?
Mikle

Feedback on audio recording (3 Future tense/Jealousy) #15 (permalink) Fri Feb 05, 2010 21:05 pm   Feedback on audio recording (3 Future tense/Jealousy)

was very fast speed of teacher in speaking ..In audio lesson..teacher must speak slowly..not fast or not slow..mean to be moderate speed of spoken
Monicha90

Reading Comprehension HelpEU translation audit?I just can't understand the spaceship program.Do you think it is necessary to conserve nature?Peccadillo"Russians"Exchange Student.Fantastic song: Damn it feels good to be a gangster....Share Your Favorite SongsLet it be!Imagine!Oh China!The French government must have lost its mind...