Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

existent; in attendance; on hand; of the current times; pertaining to the current times
capable
reverse
appealing
present
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Feedback on audio recording (6 Passive Voice or Haunted)

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5

ESL Forum | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training
the first | Talking in English
listening exercises
Feedback on audio recording (6 Passive Voice or Haunted) #61 (permalink) Mon Apr 15, 2013 18:21 pm   Feedback on audio recording (6 Passive Voice or Haunted)

Please activate Javascript in your browser to listen to this audio recording

43 Listened
Download mp3 Click to listen

On this thread it has been sent 6 posts after my posts, and I didn't receive any notifications about it. If I know well, the rule is if somebody participates in a thread, he/she has to receive a notification about the recent posts. If I hadn't wanted to write a new post there I never could have seen these last posts.

I disapproved because till now these questions and answers were not clear for me either.
So I have to read them not once to understand, and I can use them perfectly in the future.

the first | Talking in English
ESL Forum | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
Page 5 of 5
Latest topics on English Forums
best friendGreetings from Ecuador. Trying to improve my speaking for the TOEFLŪAccent in 'The Planet of the Apes'?A little Help Pleasemy first speaking practisecontemporary artthis is my first recording.My first voice messageNeed TOEFLŪ speaking partner for trainingMy first recording, please commentWhere is she from?Listening to Englishspeaking practice for toeflŪ test