lively; bright; dazzling; clear; graphic
immediately
expert
vivid
unjudged

What you suggest to improve my English language?

ESL Forum | English for Beginners
Hi! I'm Farima a new membere of this lovely group... | Introduction: I work a playwright in theater and I make some adaptations too...
What you suggest to improve my English language? #1 (permalink) Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:05 am   What you suggest to improve my English language?

Hellow Mr. torsten , you have asked me through your last message which have been touched or arrived my email that why I am learning English , what do you expect my dear? or what you suggest to improve my language ? of course the sharing in like those successful programs ones could develop his learning , of course I havenot any special idea from my learning English , I have to learn all useful scines , however I am a technection for biology and physiology in higer institute.Then what do you thought my friend ? Are you suspected that I try to earn the master here ? belive me my age now 50 years over and here in my country the master closed at fourty , and the dictorate at 45 , then what remain in our live , we are killed as we are still live . We have not the chance to progress or to increase our knowledge ,,,,,,etc , simply I woud not have to cry ....now although I am an old man and my hair becomes white I took my last chance in an evening collage and it is the last aim should I do in my life.
Note : please I am asked for a spelling tools to check my words before I send it .
_________________
MMA
Mohammad Ahmad

Location: Iraq

What you suggest to improve my English language? #2 (permalink) Thu Sep 04, 2008 13:10 pm   What you suggest to improve my English language?

Mohammad, the Firefox browser has a spellchecker in it. It is a completely free program, and you can download it at http://www.mozilla.org

As I say, it's completely free, and there is no trick involved.

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
What you suggest to improve my English language? #3 (permalink) Thu Sep 04, 2008 13:18 pm   What you suggest to improve my English language?

...or you can download a dictionary program, like Lingvo. I wouldn't say it is a 100% free piece of software (although there are always ways, if you catch my drift), but in the face of its inaptness to provide a correct translation from time to time, its spell-cheking and word-suggesting abilities are excellent. When I'm in two minds about the spelling of a word, I drag-n-drop it onto the window of the program and, if I misspelled the word, it gives me a list of suggestions of the right spellings.

ESL Forum | English for Beginners All times are GMT + 1 Hour
many vs much.They have to match up their liesI need your helpTo take guide: My speed in writting is very slowly and I don't know do it very...About abbreviation and acronymIntroduce myself: I am Raja. I am 25 yrs old. From India...Any rules to use simple present, present continuous and present perfectverb 'BE'whole or allPhrase: The first thing i do is switch the radioWhere are my trousers? Or Where is my trousers?Unit number 10 (Why does he complete their work in time?)Introduction: I'm Adelino Domingos. I'm 22 years old...