Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

lively; bright; dazzling; clear; graphic
immediately
expert
vivid
unjudged
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

What you suggest to improve my English language?

ESL Forum | English for Beginners
Hi! I'm Farima a new membere of this lovely group... | Introduction: I work a playwright in theater and I make some adaptations too...
listening exercises
What you suggest to improve my English language? #1 (permalink) Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:05 am   What you suggest to improve my English language?

Hellow Mr. torsten , you have asked me through your last message which have been touched or arrived my email that why I am learning English , what do you expect my dear? or what you suggest to improve my language ? of course the sharing in like those successful programs ones could develop his learning , of course I havenot any special idea from my learning English , I have to learn all useful scines , however I am a technection for biology and physiology in higer institute.Then what do you thought my friend ? Are you suspected that I try to earn the master here ? belive me my age now 50 years over and here in my country the master closed at fourty , and the dictorate at 45 , then what remain in our live , we are killed as we are still live . We have not the chance to progress or to increase our knowledge ,,,,,,etc , simply I woud not have to cry ....now although I am an old man and my hair becomes white I took my last chance in an evening collage and it is the last aim should I do in my life.
Note : please I am asked for a spelling tools to check my words before I send it .

What you suggest to improve my English language? #2 (permalink) Thu Sep 04, 2008 13:10 pm   What you suggest to improve my English language?

Mohammad, the Firefox browser has a spellchecker in it. It is a completely free program, and you can download it at http://www.mozilla.org

As I say, it's completely free, and there is no trick involved.
Jamie (K)
I'm a Communicator ;-)

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
What you suggest to improve my English language? #3 (permalink) Thu Sep 04, 2008 13:18 pm   What you suggest to improve my English language?

...or you can download a dictionary program, like Lingvo. I wouldn't say it is a 100% free piece of software (although there are always ways, if you catch my drift), but in the face of its inaptness to provide a correct translation from time to time, its spell-cheking and word-suggesting abilities are excellent. When I'm in two minds about the spelling of a word, I drag-n-drop it onto the window of the program and, if I misspelled the word, it gives me a list of suggestions of the right spellings.
Lost_Soul
I'm a Communicator ;-)

Hi! I'm Farima a new membere of this lovely group... | Introduction: I work a playwright in theater and I make some adaptations too...
ESL Forum | English for Beginners All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
many vs much.They have to match up their liesI need your helpTo take guide: My speed in writting is very slowly and I don't know do it very...About abbreviation and acronymIntroduce myself: I am Raja. I am 25 yrs old. From India...Any rules to use simple present, present continuous and present perfectverb 'BE'whole or allPhrase: The first thing i do is switch the radioWhere are my trousers? Or Where is my trousers?Unit number 10 (Why does he complete their work in time?)Introduction: I'm Adelino Domingos. I'm 22 years old...