Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to nominate; to designate
prevail
climb
appoint
compare
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Where are my trousers? Or Where is my trousers?

ESL Forums | English for Beginners
Introduction: I'm Adelino Domingos. I'm 22 years old... | Phrase: The first thing i do is switch the radio
listening exercises
Where are my trousers? Or Where is my trousers? #1 (permalink) Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:54 am   Where are my trousers? Or Where is my trousers?

Hi, Trousers/shoes/pants - for these nouns, i would like to confirm the following questions are correct or not.

Where are my trousers? Or Where is my trousers?
Where are my shoes? Or Where is my shoes?
Msudan
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Where are my trousers? Or Where is my trousers? #2 (permalink) Fri Sep 05, 2008 8:17 am   Where are my trousers? Or Where is my trousers?

Where are my trousers/pants/shoes/scissors/glasses?

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Where are my trousers? Or Where is my trousers? #3 (permalink) Sat Sep 06, 2008 0:54 am   Where are my trousers? Or Where is my trousers?

Thanks very much! That is my wonder.
Drquangsam
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Introduction: I'm Adelino Domingos. I'm 22 years old... | Phrase: The first thing i do is switch the radio
ESL Forums | English for Beginners All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
I need your helpCan you point out some tips to increase interest in English!What day is tomorrow? Which day is tomorrow? What day is today?To take guide: My speed in writting is very slowly and I don't know do it very...About abbreviation and acronymIntroduce myself: I am Raja. I am 25 yrs old. From India...Any rules to use simple present, present continuous and present perfectverb 'BE'whole or allWhat you suggest to improve my English language?Unit number 10 (Why does he complete their work in time?)Introduction: I work a playwright in theater and I make some adaptations too...Best month for Sue