in a close-fitting manner; firmly
above
tight
particularly
late

He'll have to look for a new job won't he?

Goto page Previous  1, 2

What kind of nap is that one? | Will vs. might
He'll have to look for a new job won't he? #16 (permalink) Sat Jul 10, 2010 15:41 pm   He'll have to look for a new job won't he?

i wish i could have the entire information about tags question..I have not understood much about this grammatical item yet.I think it's diverse for us to decipher it.I have still wondered a liitle bit whether it's right or, not?
Ladykiller

He'll have to look for a new job won't he? #17 (permalink) Mon Sep 27, 2010 12:19 pm   He'll have to look for a new job won't he?

Thank you Alan,
You are doing really an excellent job for us. I understood to use question tags after your clarification.
Thanks again.
Farzana Liaquat

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
He'll have to look for a new job won't he? #18 (permalink) Tue Nov 02, 2010 11:58 am   He'll have to look for a new job won't he?

Hi Alan
thanks alot for yuor help. it's aletle bet difficult the question tag but now it's ok
Best regard
Ali
Elsiddigham

He'll have to look for a new job won't he? #19 (permalink) Wed Nov 03, 2010 12:08 pm   He'll have to look for a new job won't he?

Hi Alan for every things Question tag or tag question it's alittle bit complica(isn't )sorry ididn't find the question mark any ican understand question tag better than befor
thanks Alan .didn't any coments about what I wrote in the fourm.
thanks Alan
Ali
Elsiddigham

He'll have to look for a new job won't he? #20 (permalink) Thu Nov 25, 2010 21:24 pm   He'll have to look for a new job won't he?

Hello Alan

congratulation for your useful lessons. i would like improve my english spokin but i couldn't. Can you help me? that is because i have many meting with other men who come from other countrys like Spain and Italy.

best regards
Hwen

He'll have to look for a new job won't he? #21 (permalink) Tue Dec 14, 2010 20:22 pm   He'll have to look for a new job won't he?

Hi,Torsten

I like tag question is interesting and I understand.Thanks

Maritza
Maritzaball

He'll have to look for a new job won't he? #22 (permalink) Wed Jan 26, 2011 5:27 am   He'll have to look for a new job won't he?

thanks Alan,
I THANKS YOU MANY TIMES FOR YOUR KIND, AS WELL AS YOU GAVE US YOUR TIME,I DO HOPE TO CONTINUE TO LEARN ENGLISH, SO THAT I NEED YOUR ADVISE MORE,

REGARDS
Adawehaden

He'll have to look for a new job won't he? #23 (permalink) Sat Mar 19, 2011 7:24 am   He'll have to look for a new job won't he?

hi Alan, i have followed 30 your lessons and i really like it.. for me, it is really informative and useful.My English level is improving thanks to your lessons and the listening exercises on this web..many thanks
Smilehappil

He'll have to look for a new job won't he? #24 (permalink) Fri May 27, 2011 15:50 pm   He'll have to look for a new job won't he?

HI Alan
I think know what you learned now,
Bijanb

He'll have to look for a new job won't he? #25 (permalink) Tue Aug 14, 2012 15:32 pm   He'll have to look for a new job won't he?

Thank you Alan,

I did the Tag test, it was good to memorise something that I have learned years ago.

Rosario
_________________
Rosario L.
Rsrlopera

Location: New York City

Re: Question tags #26 (permalink) Sat Oct 20, 2012 18:30 pm   Re: Question tags

Thank you Alan, I got. the lesson of this site is very useful and intresting.
Qadir Ali

Location: Afghanistan

He'll have to look for a new job won't he? #27 (permalink) Mon Oct 22, 2012 14:48 pm   He'll have to look for a new job won't he?

Hello Alan,

I did the test again, just to see how is my English. I did good I got 10 out of 10.

Thank you,

Rosario
_________________
Rosario L.
Rsrlopera

Location: New York City

Goto page Previous  1, 2
start or begin...you know the sort you can depend onTest incompl/advan-82, Question 10What does impeachment mean?Mathematics isn't his strong suit.kicking him out?Caught with his pants down? = caught redhanded?Charley horse? What does it mean?Good at vs. good onExpression: to be afraid ofWhat for? = why?It's about timeLooking forward to hearing from you