well; not sick; fit; sound
healthy
comprehensive
elementary
imaginary

What does 'to be with you on that' mean? I agree with you?

Is television considered as the correct answer? | You can't avoid it because it is enormous...
What does 'to be with you on that' mean? I agree with you? #1 (permalink) Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:59 am   What does 'to be with you on that' mean? I agree with you?

Business Idiom in English, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #137 "Ways of agreeing", question 1

I'm certainly ......... you on that.

(a) on
(b) with
(c) by
(d) to

ESL/EFL Test #137 "Ways of agreeing", answer 1

I'm certainly with you on that.

Correct answer: (b) with
_________________________

to be be with you on somethingis to agree?
Agreeer

What does 'to be with you on that' mean? I agree with you? #2 (permalink) Sat Sep 06, 2008 9:04 am   What does 'to be with you on that' mean? I agree with you?

In its broadest sense 'I'm with you' means I support you/I'm on your side and as you say, it means 'I agree with you'.

_________________

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
What does agree to stay civilian mean?What does the idiom "sell me" mean?Translation of wavelengthdo vs. makeWhat is the difference between footsie and games?Can't I say like "I am (was) experienced."?Meaning of "ill at ease"what's the meaning of blow over?What does "go to the foot of my stairs" mean?what is gambit?Where we have to pronounce the article the (dee) and the (da) before a vowel?What is the difference between drop off and drop out?What are collocations with the word Census?