working, performance, handling; venture, undertaking; series of actions
debris
fax
operation
conference

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 122, 123, 124  Next

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
Does anyone know how long do I supposed to wait until the moderator my account? | I'm Back and i decided to deep learning in English
My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #901 (permalink) Sun Apr 11, 2010 14:26 pm   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

there are too many peopple here and we are from all over the world it is amazing
Sultan1991

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #902 (permalink) Mon Apr 12, 2010 13:39 pm   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

Hello everyone,
I'm Dilrabo. I'm from Tashkent, capital city of Uzbekistan. I tryed to learn English when I was in my contry, but I can't. In Uzbekistan own language is Uzbek and till seperated time from USSR second language was russian. I can speak in bouth languages wery well, but when I started to learn English it was for me to defficult, because I'm 36 year old. Two years ago I moved to London,UK. I can underestand when people talking with me, I haven't any speaking experient. I hope from this course to get fluent English and improve it all time. I like this is course, even you can learn it 24 hours in day, anytime when you woud like to do it.
thanks a lot for lessons,

Dilrabo.
Dilrabo.i.s.

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #903 (permalink) Mon Apr 12, 2010 15:01 pm   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

hello
my name is luo tian ,i am come from china,
i want to improve my ability of speaking and writing english by this way
Luotiansea2000

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #904 (permalink) Tue Apr 13, 2010 21:51 pm   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

Hi! everyone.My name is Lucila Hernandez. Im from Mexico. Im an english teacher. Now Im working in a kindergarder and in a elementary school, but sometimes I have problems with my students, so I found this page and I think it could help me in my classes. I need songs, exercises and a lot of things for working. I also want to meet a people from all over the world.
Lucila Hernandez

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #905 (permalink) Wed Apr 14, 2010 4:44 am   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

hello
my name is rully ,i'm come from Indonesia ,
This website give me a chance to learn english everytime and every where, in my country english test become compulsory, either for enter the schools or for get the jobs. i hope i can improve my english much better.Thanks.
Uly

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #906 (permalink) Wed Apr 14, 2010 5:15 am   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

This forum is very helpful to improve english, and very informative!
Cathy Wigati

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #907 (permalink) Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:56 am   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

Hi everybody, I am Nare. I am from Armenia. I have graduated from the University Master's degree. I have a dream to study in the UK and now i am preparing for TOEFL. I am glad that so many smart and intelligent people have gathered in this forum. wish all of you good luck:)
Nare

Location: Armenia

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #908 (permalink) Thu Apr 15, 2010 12:07 pm   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

Hi every body,

sorry for lateing, I took long time to subscribe with you in forum, but I will do many subscribes to share with you any conversation soon, I looking forward to know more people with different nationalites.

Thank you for every one,
Sincerely,
Nermin
Nany

Location: Egypt

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #909 (permalink) Thu Apr 15, 2010 19:04 pm   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

Hey,
My name is Inga, a student from Lithuania, a magnifiecent country in Eastern Europe,I'm a fresher here and I would like to practise my speaking mostly, so if somebandy is interested, my name on skype is alchemija-.
That will be nice to talk with all of you if you are keen on. When you find me on skype, type in the message that you are from ESL forum and I'll add you to my contacts.

More about me:

I'm 22 years old, I like alternative, folk and electronic music, now I listen to jazz sometimes (maybye, I'm getting adult :)) I'm a full time student in the faculty of Chemistry.
A wish I had in my childhood and I have now is to see how the theater works and how all the performances are being made, I love going to the theaters and I spend almost all my scholarship for that. You may ask why I choose biochemistry as my studying subject, because I fancy making photos, going to the theater, art galleries and so on - why not Arts? I had great theacher of chemistry, he encurage and inspired me that I can deal with all the exercises in chemistry (and both in life) and step by step I was involved in chemistry and I found it intersting.
In my spare time I usually chat with my friends, most of them are studying abroad. I have never been in UK or other counties which is far from Lithuania, so the forum is a way to communicate with people from all over the world. I'm waiting for your message on facebook or here.;)

Best wishes
Bzzz

Location: Vilnius

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #910 (permalink) Thu Apr 15, 2010 19:07 pm   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

I mean not facebook, but skype-.

Sorry for spaming.
Bzzz

Location: Vilnius

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #911 (permalink) Fri Apr 16, 2010 0:47 am   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

Hi, everybody! I'm from Brazil in a city called Campos dos Goytacazes, placed on north of state of Rio de Janeiro. I have some easiness to read and write in English (not without wrongs, of course) nevertheless I have the greatest dificulty to understand. I never took regular and enough lessons that can make me able to have fluency, specially in conversation. Has this course a method to improve it?

Servomarcos

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #912 (permalink) Sat Apr 17, 2010 13:56 pm   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

good day mr torsten and all member on this web site
thank you for your help because your are make me more trus to writing and speaking english
aghain my name is samy i am from libya afrikan cuontry . i don't know if you are listen about , my mother tung is arabic and i work as marine engineer on board ships . my jop is very interesting and i feel happy when i in my work . now i trying to learn english due to my work as you know. evantuly i want to ask you how i can get your replay for my messege .so many time i found replay messege in my index but whene i open it i didn't found .
bset regardes
Seaman18

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #913 (permalink) Sun Apr 18, 2010 18:26 pm   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

Hello
Nice to meet you
I want the help of your to pass the examine TOEIC
Xuanhung.vaeco

Location: Hanoi-Vietnam

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #914 (permalink) Sun Apr 18, 2010 18:53 pm   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

Anyone passes the TOEIC. You can't "fail" it. So what exactly do you need help with, Xuan?

TOEIC listening, photographs: Changing light bulbs

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #915 (permalink) Sun Apr 18, 2010 19:34 pm   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

Ok. smile
I want you introducing me: how to listening english and faster reading comprehension to answer more question
Xuanhung.vaeco

Location: Hanoi-Vietnam

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
HelloMabuhayA new forum memberemail: What do you want to learn?Lesson 1: is about Personal PronounsHello EveryoneHello everybodyessay prompt of praxis 1 writing testI am happy I am here.A BIG CHEERS TO MY INTRODUCTION!!Hello AllIntroduction of SelfHello Everybody!Hello everyone! My name is Grace and I'm from Philippines