Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

building for indoor sports and exercise; fitness center
occurrence
release
gymnasium
cuisine
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 122, 123, 124  Next

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Does anyone know how long do I supposed to wait until the moderator my account? | I'm Back and i decided to deep learning in English
listening exercises
New Post #916 (permalink) Wed Apr 21, 2010 18:46 pm   New Post

Hello, My name is Eduardo and I am trying to learn English quickly. With the help of all know we can evolve. Incidentally, I live in Brazil and is starting to get cold.
Bye
Scheid

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #917 (permalink) Wed Apr 21, 2010 19:02 pm   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

I forgot one detail, if you help me thank you for sending private email.
Scheid

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
The first lesson #918 (permalink) Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:55 am   The first lesson

My name's Hong, I'm from Ha Nam (Ha Nam is a small city of Vietnam). Now I live and work in Hanoi (Hanoi is Vietnam's Capital).
Concerning the first lesson, I like this, I already answered 7/10. Sue says in the audio recording I must listen and read over and over and over again and finally I also understand what the lesson was about.
I noticed that a few structures in your email and lesson very useful to me.

I am learning the second lesson, I hope that I will meet everybody more and more
Dao Thi Hong

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #919 (permalink) Thu Apr 22, 2010 16:35 pm   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

Hello Laura,

Great to see you! This is Ivy, from Dalian, China.
I learn english for many many years, but still can not to speak it frequently, and the grammar is confusing to use.
I really want to make friend with you, and this is my MSN account number: ivy_qll@hotmail.com
look forward to hearing from you!
Ivy.Q

New Post #920 (permalink) Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:32 am   New Post

Hy Laura.
Im Pedro, from Brazil.
Have you ever heard about Brazil, the continental country,
rich in beaches and rainforests, beautiful people and other things to do?
I am from Rio de Janeiro, but now I have lived at Juiz de Fora,
near from there three hours by car.
I need to improve my english skills because I would like
to pass at the TOEFL exam at the 2011 end.
So, I have an e-mail: ph2eal@yahoo.com.br
and SKIPE: ph2eal. Really I will be happy if you write for me,
for help me in this journey.
Thanks for a lot by your comments.
Pedrolino

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #921 (permalink) Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:04 am   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

Hi all
My name's Mohsen, I'm 28, live in Tehran and very intrested to learn english. I'm an instructor in a big global company, so I wanna can teach to our student in English as a fluent and I hooooooooooooope here can improve my english.
Thank's a lot :)
Pa_Gonde

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #922 (permalink) Mon Apr 26, 2010 13:25 pm   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

what a fantastic forum
really i like it
Badry_1986

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #923 (permalink) Mon Apr 26, 2010 19:03 pm   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

Hi, and welcome to this amazing forum we are here to learn and help each other.

bye bye
Sergio
Smvghost
You can meet me at english-test.net

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #924 (permalink) Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:08 am   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

hi LAURA,
iam samreen, i want to improve my english,
Sammus
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #925 (permalink) Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:16 am   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

I've just sent my message to Torsten, Laura and everybody here.., but I can see it again. Was it fail to send. Sorry.., this note is just a test...
Sussi

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #926 (permalink) Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:03 am   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

Hİ Laura
My name is Taleh Memmedov. İ am from Azerbaijan. İ live in baky. İ am 22 .İ try to improve my english speaking. İ graduated from Economic university. My qualification is finance and credit. Now I am master at One of Azerbaijan university. But Education in Our country is not very good.
That is way I want to enter one of the university of foreign countries and continue my education.
I want to learn toefl and improve my english speaking level. What can you advice me. Can you help me to get my purpose. my email: taleh_195@mail.ru

Best regards Taleh
Taleh1987

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #927 (permalink) Fri Apr 30, 2010 19:04 pm   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

Good morning everyone

I 'm new on the forum.My name is Rynaldo and I'm from Haiti... I Got to take the Toefl iBT next Month. Please help me success
Lysandod

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #928 (permalink) Sat May 01, 2010 20:38 pm   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

hi, my name is rahima (nouna) from algeria.
hope u going all well ^__^. acually i like site alot . im studing the english lessons and i find them so useful to me.
i wanna to improve my english because here in algeria its our third language.
Nouna
You can meet me at english-test.net

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #929 (permalink) Sun May 02, 2010 7:34 am   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

hi, i'm edward from China.
i have learned English for years, but i still can not talk to foreigners fluently, sometimes i need time to organize the sentences.
thanks for give me some advices.
Edward F

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #930 (permalink) Sun May 02, 2010 14:20 pm   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

Hy Laura.My name is Cristian and I'm from Roumania! I hope you can help me 'cause I'm not fluent in english and my biggest wish is that I want to develop my writing skills and also my grammar. I hope you can find a way to give me a pice of advice or any materials which can help me. My e-mail is cristyan_206@yahoo.com Thak you
Cristyan
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

Does anyone know how long do I supposed to wait until the moderator my account? | I'm Back and i decided to deep learning in English
ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 122, 123, 124  Next
Page 62 of 124
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
HelloMabuhayA new forum memberemail: What do you want to learn?Lesson 1: is about Personal PronounsHello EveryoneHello everybodyessay prompt of praxis 1 writing testI am happy I am here.A BIG CHEERS TO MY INTRODUCTION!!Hello AllIntroduction of SelfHello Everybody!Hello everyone! My name is Grace and I'm from Philippines