building for indoor sports and exercise; fitness center
occurrence
release
gymnasium
cuisine

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 122, 123, 124  Next

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member?
Does anyone know how long do I supposed to wait until the moderator my account? | I'm Back and i decided to deep learning in English
New Post #916 (permalink) Wed Apr 21, 2010 18:46 pm   New Post

Hello, My name is Eduardo and I am trying to learn English quickly. With the help of all know we can evolve. Incidentally, I live in Brazil and is starting to get cold.
Bye
Scheid

Location: Brasil

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #917 (permalink) Wed Apr 21, 2010 19:02 pm   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

I forgot one detail, if you help me thank you for sending private email.
Scheid

Location: Brasil

Do you know how to use the relative pronoun?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
The first lesson #918 (permalink) Thu Apr 22, 2010 5:55 am   The first lesson

My name's Hong, I'm from Ha Nam (Ha Nam is a small city of Vietnam). Now I live and work in Hanoi (Hanoi is Vietnam's Capital).
Concerning the first lesson, I like this, I already answered 7/10. Sue says in the audio recording I must listen and read over and over and over again and finally I also understand what the lesson was about.
I noticed that a few structures in your email and lesson very useful to me.

I am learning the second lesson, I hope that I will meet everybody more and more
Dao Thi Hong

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #919 (permalink) Thu Apr 22, 2010 16:35 pm   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

Hello Laura,

Great to see you! This is Ivy, from Dalian, China.
I learn english for many many years, but still can not to speak it frequently, and the grammar is confusing to use.
I really want to make friend with you, and this is my MSN account number: ivy_qll@hotmail.com
look forward to hearing from you!
Ivy.Q

New Post #920 (permalink) Sat Apr 24, 2010 11:32 am   New Post

Hy Laura.
Im Pedro, from Brazil.
Have you ever heard about Brazil, the continental country,
rich in beaches and rainforests, beautiful people and other things to do?
I am from Rio de Janeiro, but now I have lived at Juiz de Fora,
near from there three hours by car.
I need to improve my english skills because I would like
to pass at the TOEFL exam at the 2011 end.
So, I have an e-mail: ph2eal@yahoo.com.br
and SKIPE: ph2eal. Really I will be happy if you write for me,
for help me in this journey.
Thanks for a lot by your comments.
Pedrolino

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #921 (permalink) Sun Apr 25, 2010 7:04 am   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

Hi all
My name's Mohsen, I'm 28, live in Tehran and very intrested to learn english. I'm an instructor in a big global company, so I wanna can teach to our student in English as a fluent and I hooooooooooooope here can improve my english.
Thank's a lot :)
Pa_Gonde

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #922 (permalink) Mon Apr 26, 2010 13:25 pm   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

what a fantastic forum
really i like it
Badry_1986

Location: Cairo egypt

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #923 (permalink) Mon Apr 26, 2010 19:03 pm   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

Hi, and welcome to this amazing forum we are here to learn and help each other.

bye bye
Sergio
Smvghost

Location: Costa Rica

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #924 (permalink) Wed Apr 28, 2010 11:08 am   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

hi LAURA,
iam samreen, i want to improve my english,
Sammus

Location: Pakistan

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #925 (permalink) Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:16 am   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

I've just sent my message to Torsten, Laura and everybody here.., but I can see it again. Was it fail to send. Sorry.., this note is just a test...
Sussi

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #926 (permalink) Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:03 am   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

Hİ Laura
My name is Taleh Memmedov. İ am from Azerbaijan. İ live in baky. İ am 22 .İ try to improve my english speaking. İ graduated from Economic university. My qualification is finance and credit. Now I am master at One of Azerbaijan university. But Education in Our country is not very good.
That is way I want to enter one of the university of foreign countries and continue my education.
I want to learn toefl and improve my english speaking level. What can you advice me. Can you help me to get my purpose. my email: taleh_195@mail.ru

Best regards Taleh
Taleh1987

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #927 (permalink) Fri Apr 30, 2010 19:04 pm   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

Good morning everyone

I 'm new on the forum.My name is Rynaldo and I'm from Haiti... I Got to take the Toefl iBT next Month. Please help me success
Lysandod

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #928 (permalink) Sat May 01, 2010 20:38 pm   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

hi, my name is rahima (nouna) from algeria.
hope u going all well ^__^. acually i like site alot . im studing the english lessons and i find them so useful to me.
i wanna to improve my english because here in algeria its our third language.
Nouna

Location: Algeria

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #929 (permalink) Sun May 02, 2010 7:34 am   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

hi, i'm edward from China.
i have learned English for years, but i still can not talk to foreigners fluently, sometimes i need time to organize the sentences.
thanks for give me some advices.
Edward F

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #930 (permalink) Sun May 02, 2010 14:20 pm   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

Hy Laura.My name is Cristian and I'm from Roumania! I hope you can help me 'cause I'm not fluent in english and my biggest wish is that I want to develop my writing skills and also my grammar. I hope you can find a way to give me a pice of advice or any materials which can help me. My e-mail is cristyan_206@yahoo.com Thak you
Cristyan

ESL Forums | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
HelloMabuhayA new forum memberemail: What do you want to learn?Lesson 1: is about Personal PronounsHello EveryoneHello everybodyessay prompt of praxis 1 writing testI am happy I am here.A BIG CHEERS TO MY INTRODUCTION!!Hello AllIntroduction of SelfHello Everybody!Hello everyone! My name is Grace and I'm from Philippines