chamber; bureau; incumbency; agency; authority
office
task
strike
headquarters

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 62, 63, 64 ... 122, 123, 124  Next

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member?
Does anyone know how long do I supposed to wait until the moderator my account? | I'm Back and i decided to deep learning in English
My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #931 (permalink) Sun May 02, 2010 20:05 pm   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

hiiiiiiiiiiiiiii luara
my name Ahmad from ksa
tnks for your msg so nice of you . i want to imrove me lungege by talk to you if you dont mine sorry my writing not mutch good but i hope you understand my writing.
Ahmadkk

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #932 (permalink) Sun May 02, 2010 21:15 pm   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

Hello Laura, my name is Renata, I come from Poland. I have have studied an english language for many years but I still think that my an english is not good an enough!!! I have had problem with articles!, I'm not sure when should I use them, also I'm having problems with some english tenses, especially past perfect, past perfect progressive and future progressive. I will be very happy if you could an explaint to me these english tenses. Thank you Regards Renata
Renata50

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
New Post #933 (permalink) Sun May 02, 2010 22:25 pm   New Post

Hello, dear Laura! I am very exciting your letter. It was really interesting for me to read it. Your writing skills is amazing! I would be very happy and thanksful to you if you will communicate with me and improve my conversation and writing skills.
Let me introduce myself. My name is Tatyana. I have lived in the USA, Massachusetts for almost 2 years. I came from Kazakhstan, this country is near by Russia. My first language is Russian. I learn English as a second language at college on the third level, I never study on level 1 and 2 because of my good results of the entrance test at college. Before college, I studied English through the free on-line sites. My grades at college in general A. But unfortunately, I have a big trouble about my conversation skills, because I don't have enough practice for that. I live with my husband and two little sons(1.5 and 3 years old),and I am housewife. I have possibility to attend college only at nights(3 times in a week). In general, we learn at college grammar, reading and writing. So, my big trouble is English conversation. When I begin to speak with americans I often very frustrated and shy, and sometimes I mixed up some words. Could you help me and give me some advice about my problem, please.
Thank you for attention and spending your time to my letter.
Sincerely, Tatyana
Tanyusha05

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #934 (permalink) Mon May 03, 2010 10:21 am   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

Hi Ahmad, Renata, and Tatyana!
Nice to know you. I am Lina, Indonesian. I live in Seattle, Washington, USA. We can practice our English understanding here, absolutely for free. Thanks so much to English Test Net who have given this forum for us.
Ahmad, you may talk to me a lot to improve your language. Me too, I want to improve my English. We can extend it to Skype if you like. Tatyana, it sounds like we have a same problem. Both of us live in the US, but we do need a conversation partner in the see of Americans. Ironic? So why don't we learn together as a conversation partner? Shall we proceed as a video calling conference with Skype or Yahoo Messenger? We can also use this recording to hear our own speaking. I make a comment on your posting and vice versa, you make a comment on mine. Renata, that's the way it is. First, you start with writing an article, and then I make a comment on it, whether the tenses, conjunctions, or verbs. I will explain to you as much as I can. Then the discussion between us, among learners begins. This forum also provide us with English Coach, English teacher, English instructor or whatever, you name it, hope that they will give us some feedback. I am eager to hear from you all. Lina
_________________
I am looking for a skype partner to practice my English.
Linaseattle

Location: Seattle, Washington, USA

New Post #935 (permalink) Tue May 04, 2010 11:27 am   New Post

Hi Laura,

I am Samuel Agbo from Nigeria. It's really amazing to me and I know it's the wonderful work of God. I admire your zeal and determination to teach others what they don't know. I am one of these, because I'm really hear to improve on my English both in Speaking and in writing.

Thank You.

Cimaty.
Cimaty

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #936 (permalink) Tue May 04, 2010 11:40 am   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

Hello Laura
My name is Hany im egyptian and I live in Cairo . Im 36 years old . It is good chance to make new freind through the world . I hope help us to improve our english skills.
Best regards
Hany
Hany_Keshk73

Location: Egypt

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #937 (permalink) Thu May 06, 2010 4:07 am   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

hi laura
I am Minhsinh, I come from Vietnam. I am very impressed with your post. I enjoy to study English because I want to study at oversea, and speak with others all over the world. I started studying English when I was 14 years old. Now I have spent 18 years to study it, but I just obtained 57 scores at TOEFL IBT test ( I took TOEFL iBT in March, 2010). It is funny but it is true. I know that my methods that I used to study are not effective. Therefore, I would like to get some suggestion from you.
Please, contact me via my email: minhsinh82@yahoo.com
Thank you very much
I am looking forward to hearing from you.
Minhsinh

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #938 (permalink) Sat May 08, 2010 16:53 pm   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

dear Laura,
My name is Anna. I have liked your post very much, but I had to search many words' meaning because I am an intermidiate student and I've not learnt enough words...I think you are really admirable, both you and your knowledge, so I hope you can help me at learning English. One more thing, I know speak Spanish too, he he...
Ana Ji

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #939 (permalink) Sat May 08, 2010 17:24 pm   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

Hi Torsten,
I have already received the sacond lesson, I got 9/10 in the first test and 8/10 in the second. In the second message you told me that you would like to now where am I from... Well, I am from China and I'm a intermidiate English student. I'd like to improve my English with this course because I have no time to take others classes, so I wonder if you'd have time to correct my mistakes when I sent you something and I'd like to know how often you see or reply our messages too. I hope I've not been too rude asking you that...

Finally,thanks a lot for help me. ^_<
Ana Ji

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #940 (permalink) Mon May 10, 2010 5:22 am   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

Hi Laura!, I'm Jaiwin Ree Camposo from Bohol Philippines. I'm 23 years of age, male, and single. By the way, I am very thankful for your message and for this site. Like the other visitors here, this site is very interesting for me in order for me to improve my english language as our universal language.
Jaiwin Ree

Hello? #941 (permalink) Mon May 10, 2010 8:20 am   Hello?

Thanks a lot .I'm Batbold form Korea and Your the history was very interesting and lucky . I received your lessons and stuying I want to contact for you is it possible ?
Batbold

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #942 (permalink) Tue May 11, 2010 14:57 pm   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

Hi Laura,
This is Lhou from the Philippines. That was very nice letter. One that you wanted to read from the beginning until the end. I'm very much hoping you can help me polish my English. Take care always and God bless.
Blue_Sapphire

New Post #943 (permalink) Thu May 13, 2010 19:14 pm   New Post

Hi laura,
my name is Ashley and i am from Mauritius. that was a very nice letter. I hope that your help will be efficient to improve my English as i need to attend the TOEFL exams in a month.

best regards.
Ashley
Ashleyju

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #944 (permalink) Sat May 15, 2010 13:42 pm   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

Hi, laura,
Jiyi, is my name, and I come from China. Besides, I am not fluent in English, so at this time, I try to practice English, including speaking and writing. Nowsdays, I am a college student and make plan to study on broad after 6 monthes,to Canada. What's more, I want to take TOEFL exam and the listening is very difficult for me. I, therefore, want some advices about the TOEFL listening or studing abroad noting.
I will appreciate your help, thank you for the forum.
regards.
Jiyi
Zengchaoll

My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum... #945 (permalink) Sat May 15, 2010 15:11 pm   My name is Aneeqa. This is my maiden attempt at writing in a forum...

Hello everyone,
This is Sam from Sydney, actually an international student for there. And I get 9 out of 10 marks.

Best regards,
Sam
Barbara Wells

ESL Forum | New ESL Forum Member? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
HelloMabuhayA new forum memberemail: What do you want to learn?Lesson 1: is about Personal PronounsHello EveryoneHello everybodyessay prompt of praxis 1 writing testI am happy I am here.A BIG CHEERS TO MY INTRODUCTION!!Hello AllIntroduction of SelfHello Everybody!Hello everyone! My name is Grace and I'm from Philippines