existent; in attendance; on hand; of the current times; pertaining to the current times
capable
reverse
appealing
present

You can't miss it because it is enormous. vs You can't avoid it because it is...

haven't forgotten -- present perfect | What does Landmarks mean?
You can't miss it because it is enormous. vs You can't avoid it because it is... #1 (permalink) Fri Sep 12, 2008 3:49 am   You can't miss it because it is enormous. vs You can't avoid it because it is...

ESL/EFL Test #113 "Postcard: Appointment", question 10

Just one final word -- don't be .........!

(a) later
(b) latest
(c) late

ESL/EFL Test #113 "Postcard: Appointment", answer 10

Just one final word -- don't be late!

Correct answer: (c) late

Just one final word -- don't be later!
_________________________

Why is it: You can't miss it because it is enormous
but not: You can't avoid it because it is enormous

Dimitros
Dimitros

You can't miss it because it is enormous. vs You can't avoid it because it is... #2 (permalink) Fri Dec 25, 2009 15:50 pm   You can't miss it because it is enormous. vs You can't avoid it because it is...

'You can't miss it' is used idiomatically.
Aliraf62

Location: Sweden

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
"Earlier XYZ&Co." or "Formerly XYZ&Co."What is the difference between before and in front of?Why doesn't the answer "do dancing"?It could be "I think I just want to stay at home this weekend"?Could we say "It comes between February and December"?Could I also say "Would you like a reminder calling tomorrow?Could we say "His birthday is on the next Saturday?"Could we say 'Store Clerk: Sure. If I order some more today, they should have...'Who or what are the boys in blue?Here is what I do when I get home after work...Difference between snowflakes, hailstones and icicles?Warmest season vs. hottest seasonUsage of air conditioners