of public funds; of or pertaining to money matters
potential
fiscal
supportive
remote

verb 'BE'

ESL Forums | English for Beginners
Phrase: The first thing i do is switch the radio | Introduce myself: I am Raja. I am 25 yrs old. From India...
verb 'BE' #1 (permalink) Mon Sep 15, 2008 5:14 am   verb 'BE'

Dear Torsten
this is marjan. i'm irainain.i'm industrial engineer. i'm very glad to find this site.
i'm appriciate cause you help me to learn english well.i look forward to unit 3.
Marjan

Location: Iran

ESL Forums | English for Beginners All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Simple present negativeCan you point out some tips to increase interest in English!What day is tomorrow? Which day is tomorrow? What day is today?Make questions in simple presentTo take guide: My speed in writting is very slowly and I don't know do it very...About abbreviation and acronymAny rules to use simple present, present continuous and present perfectwhole or allWhere are my trousers? Or Where is my trousers?What you suggest to improve my English language?Unit number 10 (Why does he complete their work in time?)Introduction: I work a playwright in theater and I make some adaptations too...Introduction: I'm Adelino Domingos. I'm 22 years old...