nearly; about; around; circa
curtly
probably
approximately
cordially

Introduce myself: I am Raja. I am 25 yrs old. From India...

ESL Forum | English for Beginners
verb 'BE' | Any rules to use simple present, present continuous and present perfect
Introduce myself: I am Raja. I am 25 yrs old. From India... #1 (permalink) Tue Sep 16, 2008 11:58 am   Introduce myself: I am Raja. I am 25 yrs old. From India...

I am raja
I am 25 yrs old
From india
I am a diploma holder
working as a system support engineer :D
Guruvayur

Introduce myself: I am Raja. I am 25 yrs old. From India... #2 (permalink) Tue Sep 16, 2008 13:29 pm   Introduce myself: I am Raja. I am 25 yrs old. From India...

Hello Raja,

Welcome to english-test.net and thanks for your introduction. If you like, you can take this test and let me know how many questions you got right on the first attempt.

In addition, you might want to read How can I improve my writing skills?

Best regards,

TOEIC listening, photographs: A damaged building

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
ESL Forum | English for Beginners All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Possessives: The blue ones are shortened term for a pronoun and the verb is...Simple present negativeCan you point out some tips to increase interest in English!What day is tomorrow? Which day is tomorrow? What day is today?Make questions in simple presentTo take guide: My speed in writting is very slowly and I don't know do it very...About abbreviation and acronymwhole or allPhrase: The first thing i do is switch the radioWhere are my trousers? Or Where is my trousers?What you suggest to improve my English language?Unit number 10 (Why does he complete their work in time?)Introduction: I work a playwright in theater and I make some adaptations too...