to become larger; to cultivate; to be changed; to turn into
repair
blunder
grow
sponsor

To take guide: My speed in writting is very slowly and I don't know do it very...

ESL Forum | English for Beginners
Any rules to use simple present, present continuous and present perfect | About abbreviation and acronym
To take guide: My speed in writting is very slowly and I don't know do it very... #1 (permalink) Thu Sep 25, 2008 10:00 am   To take guide: My speed in writting is very slowly and I don't know do it very...

Dear torsten:
I have some problems than I want to say you.
1-My speed in writting is very slowly and I don't know do it very well.what's your suggesttion?

2-I usually make mistake in writting and I must put my time for get correct spell of one word so
do you know software than that can help me?

3-You spoke withe me in your last mail than I don't have enough attention and I'm not exactly
ok ; all right but I have reason sir.
This days are "ramezan".
The moslems must don't eat and don't drink any thing in ramezan from start morning to evning.If I didn't work well I'm sorry so much.
I hope to be better than this in future. :oops:
Alnarjesi

Location: Lebanon

ESL Forum | English for Beginners All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Hello everybody! I got 7 of 10 questions right... I'm trying to do my best...Thank you very much for sending me lesson. It is very helpful...Possessives: The blue ones are shortened term for a pronoun and the verb is...Simple present negativeCan you point out some tips to increase interest in English!What day is tomorrow? Which day is tomorrow? What day is today?Make questions in simple presentIntroduce myself: I am Raja. I am 25 yrs old. From India...verb 'BE'whole or allPhrase: The first thing i do is switch the radioWhere are my trousers? Or Where is my trousers?What you suggest to improve my English language?