done without perceptible lapse of time
infrequent
credible
instantaneous
wry

Silly SATŪ question

SAT Practice tests Increase your SAT test score with
plus 5.000 SAT word flash cards
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test
I made a site with every SATŪ Question of the Day (400+)! | May 2014 qas. urgent need
Silly SAT question #1 (permalink) Fri Apr 15, 2005 17:01 pm   Silly SAT question

Hi, this may sound like a silly question but I'm from another another country and this is my first time attending college in USA. I have to take a placement test and i'm wondering if that is the same thing as a SAT test.

Thank u.
ssasy

SAT and TOEFL #2 (permalink) Sat Apr 16, 2005 11:05 am   SAT and TOEFL

If you have to take a placement test it's probably different from the SAT. Most US colleges simply use the TOEFL to assess their applicants' language proficiency. The best way to get an answer to your question is to contact your college and ask them.

TOEIC listening, photographs: Riding a mountainbike

SAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 1002 free SAT Vocabulary TestsSAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise SAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportSAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential SAT vocabulary words you need to pass the SAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card system
Silly SAT question #3 (permalink) Sat Aug 10, 2013 16:09 pm   Silly SAT question

Very unlikely to be at all similar. SAT is a standardized test. Placement tests are actual content tests.
Glenn.zane

Silly SAT question #4 (permalink) Fri Sep 06, 2013 3:59 am   Silly SAT question

not similar at all. for sure.
Sergiowoo

Silly SAT question #5 (permalink) Thu Jun 12, 2014 4:40 am   Silly SAT question

not similiar. SAT is in a format that is actually pretty different from most tests you will and have ever taken.
Frenzypie

ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on SAT Test Forums
Affordable SATŪ Math helpLooking for SATŪ Math Level 1/2 tests.. Have dozens to trade withSATŪ or ACT prior paperNeed Help On Personal Statement?Selling All SATŪ QASWhere can I get my SATŪ essays checked and gradedLooking to trade for SATŪ, PSAT and ACTI want Psat tests and ready to purchase them !All My QAS tests Free for all members !Anyone have full complete list for SATŪ tests ?All kinds of SATs tests !Seeking for SATŪ Physics Subject past papers! Willing to buyBest Practice site for the SATŪ