faithfulness; devotion; constancy
loyalty
finish
item
entrance

What's the difference between mirror and monitor?

What's the British slang word for kiss? | What does "talk him down" mean?
What's the difference between mirror and monitor? #1 (permalink) Thu Oct 02, 2008 1:22 am   What's the difference between mirror and monitor?

ESL/EFL Test #155 "Budgeting", question 2

Every company should prepare a complete budget and constantly ......... its performance against that budget.

(a) match
(b) merge
(c) mirror
(d) monitor

ESL/EFL Test #155 "Budgeting", answer 2

Every company should prepare a complete budget and constantly monitor its performance against that budget.

Correct answer: (d) monitor
_________________________

mirror
Henna

What's the difference between mirror and monitor? #2 (permalink) Thu Oct 02, 2008 4:00 am   What's the difference between mirror and monitor?

.
No, 'monitor'.
.
_________________

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
What does 'chip-in' mean?What does 'comprised' mean?What's the meaning of "tongue"?difference between answer and respondwhat to lable the following phrase for parts of speech 'I have ever seen'?What does idiom mean: paint the town red?what does "cry me a river" mean?What does 'to be in business of' mean?What does external mean?why is the answer good?difference between human behavior and consumer behaviorSentence: The teacher's comments have convinced us that he is extremely naive.difference between thesis and introduction