must (indicating duty or obligation); would (softening the statement)
withdraw
jeopardy
should
entrust

Difference between attached and included

Why "no cigar"? | Question tags
Difference between attached and included #1 (permalink) Thu Apr 21, 2005 13:33 pm   Difference between attached and included

Test No. incompl/advan-31 "Letter Writing (3)", question 2

As you will see from my ......... C.V., I am currently working as a waiter.

(a) endorsed
(b) included
(c) attached
(d) appeared

Test No. incompl/advan-31 "Letter Writing (3)", answer 2

As you will see from my attached C.V., I am currently working as a waiter.

Correct answer: (c) attached

As you will see from my included C.V., I am currently working as a waiter.
_________________________

why "attached" - as I thought it is only a computer vocabulary?

Attached #2 (permalink) Thu Apr 21, 2005 14:43 pm   Attached

In what sense is attached used in computing?
_________________

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
Attached #3 (permalink) Thu Apr 21, 2005 16:08 pm   Attached

Well, I assumed, for example, attaching sth at the email?

Difference between attached and included #4 (permalink) Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:53 am   Difference between attached and included

In informatics we can attach a photo, a file to our email etc. Its name in informatics: attachment.
_________________

Difference between attached and included #5 (permalink) Fri Aug 16, 2013 21:28 pm   Difference between attached and included

Hello Alan,

Please calm me because I don't know why things happens to me. Please don't let my post without answer. What is the aim of that unknown person who my Letter Writing1/2/3/ tests -has been written yesterday- and my result disappeared from the progress report.

Let alone my pictures which are also had been removed. Of course the others' pictures who have done these tests for few days ago they could remain there -ONLY ME has been removed.

Dear Alan, if you say to me that I have to finish learning on ETN I will leave it. It would be a plain talk. Instead of it I have to tolerate and get over a number of tricks which I am the target.

I never thought that on a language course there are so many tricks to knock me out. Why am I here yet ? Because I began to learn here and I wanted to finish here. I am a very faithful type.

I have every confidence in you.

Thank you in advance if you answer me.

Best regards:

PS: I 've not only done these test, but I read everything what I found. Sometimes I wrote me also. This letter won't go through, I will look at it. But it is a jugglery. Because it goes through. To make sure of it I have to go different pages. It is also more difficult for me and time.-consuming. But I don't enumerate because the number of tricks is infinite. Please help me what to do?
_________________

Difference between attached and included #6 (permalink) Fri Aug 16, 2013 22:42 pm   Difference between attached and included

Excuse me Alan, I've done even a test, and meantime it occurred to me that as this unknown identity could remove my pics not only on the Letters writing /1,2,3, and [b]4[/b]/ This individu could remove all my pics.

This individu can't bear even the sight of me.

Mister Micawber ONCE,3 years ago wrote to me why you wrote several letters??? It would be enough ONE..

But he didn't understand that it is a process, and I wanted make a signal it might come off.
What a naive I was.

NOW:My pics had been removed from 16 tests +4 (what I wrote in my previous letter.)

Regards.
_________________

Difference between attached and included #7 (permalink) Fri Aug 16, 2013 23:48 pm   Difference between attached and included

Dear Kati,

To be brutally frank, I honestly haven't a clue what you are talking about or are referring to.

Sorry.

_________________

Difference between attached and included #8 (permalink) Sat Aug 17, 2013 0:57 am   Difference between attached and included

Hi Kati, please take a look at your progress report again. I don't think that anyone removed anything from it: http://www.english-test.net/progress_report/index.php?user=58787

Also, if you take a look at the tests you completed recently you will see your profile photo at the top.

TOEIC listening, question-response: Do you like the way they reorganized the office?

Difference between attached and included #9 (permalink) Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:08 am   Difference between attached and included

Hello Torsten,

Here my progress report what about I wrote:

I didn't speak about those ones what I have done yesterday evening. I speak about what I have done on 15 Aug 2013. Could you put themselves in my shoes when I had seen that my pics had vanished into the thin air?

Mistaken Identity 10/10
100.00% 1:45m 16 Aug 2013 17:00:22 Incomplete, advanced
9 7 1:59m 16 Aug 2013 16:57:49
2. Letter Writing (4) 10/10
100.00% 1:06m 16 Aug 2013 15:43:42 Incomplete, advanced
9 3 0:23m 16 Aug 2013 15:42:24
9 3 1:45m 16 Aug 2013 15:41:43
9 4 0:12m 16 Aug 2013 15:39:49
9 4 2:30m 16 Aug 2013 15:39:19
3. Letter Writing (1) 10/10
100.00% 1:20m 16 Aug 2013 15:36:22 Incomplete, advanced
10 1:45m 16 Aug 2013 15:34:48
8 4 6 2:00m 16 Aug 2013 15:32:38
4. Letter Writing (3) 10/10
100.00% 1:18m 16 Aug 2013 15:30:04 Incomplete, advanced
9 7 1:47m 16 Aug 2013 15:28:17
5. Letter Writing (2) 10/10
100.00% 1:01m 16 Aug 2013 15:26:10 Incomplete, advanced
9 3 1:52m 16 Aug 2013 15:24:38
9 3 1:19m 16 Aug 2013 15:24:05
9 3 0:52m 16 Aug 2013 15:22:30
9 3 1:49m 16 Aug 2013 15:21:12
10 6:24m 16 Aug 2013 15:19:06

previous permalink verify that I had done these tests on 15 Aug. 2013,
#4 (permalink) Thu Aug 15, 2013 7:53 am Difference between attached and included-you can find other permalinks. I had done again the Writing Letters 1,2,3,4) one day later, yesterday evening. the progress report doesn't show the Hungarian time.

Another one, from an earlier period.
#5 (permalink) Mon Aug 12, 2013 23:15 pm teaching your wife to drive?
Where is the pic which would verify that I did the test. Only my permalink shows only that I did it.

NOW:My pics had been removed from 16 tests +4 (what I wrote in my previous letters.)

Hello Alan, it is a simple matter if you see the 16 tests before the Writing Letters- I had done these ones. Yesterday evening I couldn't do them again so these 16 tests show the same state as I had found at the 4 Writing Letters. Can I explain clearly? It rings a bell, doesn't it?

REGARDS.
_________________

Difference between attached and included #10 (permalink) Sat Aug 17, 2013 6:39 am   Difference between attached and included

Hello Alan and Torsten,

I wrote another letter about mistakes of a test. I am looking forward to your answer of this letter also.

http://www.english-test.net/forum/sutra535035.html#535035

Regards.
_________________

Difference between attached and included #11 (permalink) Sat Aug 17, 2013 8:23 am   Difference between attached and included

Hello Alan,

I believe you that it is true what you say:

I hope that the dates convinced you didn't they? To be brutally frank, I honestly NEVER tell a lie since about my 10 years old. Then I realized that life is more simple if I say always the truth. So my memory is reliable, and if sometimes I am mistaken the other people say that you can't remember well, and this helps me to recall the events as they happened. It is my happiness in life.

This was always very important to me to tell the truth. I am sorry that I couldn't tell you as it happened. In English, in a post, in a short form it isn't easy for me.

If you see my progress report you can see that the tests done on 15 August are still there except the 3 Writing Letters. So that is as plain as a pikestaff that somebody removed them.

Regards.
_________________

Difference between attached and included #12 (permalink) Sat Aug 17, 2013 10:50 am   Difference between attached and included

Who can wriggle out so skillfully of responsibility you will never catch the greatest scoundrel alive.

This type could lead everybody by nose.

I am fed up this kind of chasing thatís why Iíve opted out at this point in time. Iíve got tired of the constant self-defence which for others is incomprehensible and they can take me an obstinate whereas I am knocked out at every occasion.

Many thanks to Mr.Alan Townend, Mr. Torsten Daerr, Mr. Micawber and some of my peers for that they helped me in my study. I am very grateful to them.

Regards:
_________________

Why "no cigar"? | Question tags
Test incompl/elem-207, User's Answer 10She is the prettiest girl at school.Do Some Authors Include Deep Words with No Context Clues?teaching your wife to drive?quite right vs all rightAssure vs. assertSurvive = continue to liveMeaning of 'no problem'Meaning of 'would-be house buyer'Meaning of 'come into force'Difference between transpose and transferWhat is the difference between goal and aim?Personal pronouns