mild; slight; comfortable; simple
substitute
fine
easy
foreign

What does "catch-all" mean?

meaning of chicken out/in | Idiom 'All the way'
What does "catch-all" mean? #1 (permalink) Tue Oct 07, 2008 18:27 pm   What does "catch-all" mean?

"If you have a problem, you must go to your supervisor for resolution. On no ......... are you to ever go to the main manager with a problem unless the problem is with your supervisor," the trainer told the new employees.

(a) bill
(b) account
(c) catch-all
(d) credit

"If you have a problem, you must go to your supervisor for resolution. On no account are you to ever go to the main manager with a problem unless the problem is with your supervisor," the trainer told the new employees.

Correct answer: (b) account
_________________________

What does "catch-all" mean?
Milla

What does "catch-all" mean? #2 (permalink) Tue Oct 07, 2008 22:35 pm   What does "catch-all" mean?

Catch all

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Except: blockbusting, price fixing, steering, or redlining?How are health and safety ensured?test on articlesWhat is 'some rolls'?automatic stay vs. automatic holdon the weekend vs. at the weekendWhat does tyro mean?What does grindstone mean?meaning of 'Appreciate'meaning of the phrase "money making venture"What does 'chip-in' mean?What does 'comprised' mean?How to use the F-word?