greater number or part; number greater than half of the total
discard
majority
regulations
anniversary

What does "chops" mean?

difference between dialect and accent | Usage of "There is a/the..." (There is a/the book on the table, etc.)
What does "chops" mean? #1 (permalink) Thu Oct 16, 2008 10:17 am   What does "chops" mean?

- Nowadays, we take for granted all the things that can be done because of the development of the chip. CHOPS are used in cars to make sure the fuel mixture is correct. They are used in cameras, calculators, and watches to operate their main function.

- What does "chops" mean in this situation?

Thanks very much to friends!

NamSteven
Namsteven

What does "chops" mean? #2 (permalink) Thu Oct 16, 2008 12:47 pm   What does "chops" mean?

.
I think that it's a misprint for 'chips'.
.
_________________

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
The use of "nice meeting you" and "nice seeing you"The use of 'as to' and 'regarding'What are quantifers and in which situations are they used?adopt a name or accept a nameUsage of "really stuck / really stick"Who "would" hide your cap in the tree?How to read numbers?miss him more vs. miss him a lotI think that my continued efforts to find the child alive are justified by...Usage of "has gone to" in American English"has gone to" vs "will be"Is "Talkable" a valid adjective or something made up?Usage of tenses (I thought, you were writing about your family)