pertaining to the commercial center of a city
downtown
yearly
beneficent
compatible

What are quantifers and in which situations are they used?

Usage of "There is a/the..." (There is a/the book on the table, etc.) | How to read numbers?
What are quantifers and in which situations are they used? #1 (permalink) Thu Oct 16, 2008 14:03 pm   What are quantifers and in which situations are they used?

would you tell me what are quantifers and in which situations are they used?
Ndjaleka

Location: namibia

What are quantifers and in which situations are they used? #2 (permalink) Thu Oct 16, 2008 14:10 pm   What are quantifers and in which situations are they used?

Please have a look at these links:

quantifiers: 'a lot of', 'a little', and 'a few'
Many vs. some/ much vs. many/ few vs. a little
difference betwen few, a few, a lot, etc.
_________________
Test of English as a Foreign Language
TOEFL Preparation & TOEFL Vocabulary
Learn more: How to Become an English Teacher
Ralf
Ralf Breheny

Location: the world

How do you use the English Prepositions correctly?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
The use of "nice meeting you" and "nice seeing you"The use of 'as to' and 'regarding'What does "chops" mean?Can I say "It is a habit from us"?adopt a name or accept a namedifference between dialect and accentUsage of "really stuck / really stick"Who "would" hide your cap in the tree?Should we use reported speech only after 'said'?miss him more vs. miss him a lotI think that my continued efforts to find the child alive are justified by...Usage of "has gone to" in American EnglishIs "Talkable" a valid adjective or something made up?