Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

of a city; local
easy
town
predictable
entire
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

What is the relation between fax no. and pages?

ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
smell vs. scent | What does 'show business' mean?
listening exercises
What is the relation between fax no. and pages? #1 (permalink) Sat Oct 18, 2008 8:41 am   What is the relation between fax no. and pages?

Business Idiom in English, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #111 "Faxes", question 4

The ......... should note who the fax is to, who it is from, the fax number, the number of pages and what the fax is regarding.

(a) cover sheet
(b) item page
(c) message page
(d) blank sheet

Business Idiom in English, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #111 "Faxes", answer 4

The cover sheet should note who the fax is to, who it is from, the fax number, the number of pages and what the fax is regarding.

Correct answer: (a) cover sheet

what is the relation between fax no. & pages ?

Alisa
Alisa

What is the relation between fax no. and pages? #2 (permalink) Sat Oct 18, 2008 9:24 am   What is the relation between fax no. and pages?

Hello Alisa,

The "fax number" is the telephone number to which the fax should be sent (i.e. of the receiving fax machine).

Like the number of pages, it is information that you might put at the top of a fax.

Best wishes,

MrP
MrPedantic
I'm a Communicator ;-)

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
smell vs. scent | What does 'show business' mean?
ESL Forums | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
What does 'making for' and 'can't follow' mean? (Multiple choice test number 19)Taking place?Meaning of "I have no idea why"How do I address an envelope to a widowed woman?What is the difference between insult and assult?Every been to Italy?What does miserable mean?Meaning of behavioralThis test helped me improve my English!What does 'prize' mean?invented vs. developedwhy is not said, since to greet means say hi?What does 'in time' mean?