swollen; pompous; puffy
pallid
tumid
articulate
wizened

How many times I can go for the GMATŪ exam?

GMAT Practice tests Increase your GMAT test score with
plus 1.400 GMAT word flash cards
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community
Retired GMATŪ tests | About GMATŪ Score Sheets?
How many times I can go for the GMAT exam? #1 (permalink) Thu Apr 28, 2005 2:02 am   How many times I can go for the GMAT exam?

I saw the score can be seen right after the test is done on the computer. So if I'm not satisfied the score, can I come and do another time?
When ETS sends the GMAT score to the school, can it send only the result I ask, or all of the recorded scores will be sent over?

mba2b

How many times can I take the GMAT #2 (permalink) Thu Apr 28, 2005 8:36 am   How many times can I take the GMAT

You can take the GMAT up to 5 times per year, a maximum of on test per calendar month.

For those taking the test multiple times, the previous THREE tests are forwarded to the programs/educational institutions that you are applying to.
james

GMAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 280 free GMAT Vocabulary TestsGMAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise GMAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportGMAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential GMAT vocabulary words you need to pass the GMAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card systemHere is all you want to know about English! Click to subscribe to free email English course
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the GMATŪ Test and MBA Community All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on GMAT Test Forums
Improve customer service is the best way to differentiate from competitorsTruck company should pay more tax than railways companyWill reducing sugar resolve the trade deficit?Please help me rate this analytical writing - The Apogee CompanyPreparing for my MBAGMATŪ Reading Comprehension HelpWhat is the difference between GMATŪ and MAT?GmatŪ On 23 JanResend GMATŪ test scoresI am a recruiter of a G.M.A.T. tutor companyMaster program (MBA) in SwitzerlandHow many months before the GMATŪ exam do you start studying?What kind of score I would need in order to be considered to a reputable program?