to contest; to contend against another; to participate in a contest
compete
reprove
remain
reach

Should I have tutor or can do it myself? (IELTS preparation)

TOEIC Practice tests Increase your TOEIC test score with
3420 flash cards plus an ESL book
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test
TOEICŪ vs SATŪ...? | Need some help! (TOEICŪ grammar questions)
Should I have tutor or can do it myself? (IELTS preparation) #1 (permalink) Mon Oct 27, 2008 10:24 am   Should I have tutor or can do it myself? (IELTS preparation)

hi everyone!
i am new to the forum.and considering to take an ielts tests.but i am teacher of english as well.do you think i should have tutor or can do it myself
Cutefish

Location: Azerbaijan

Should I have tutor or can do it myself? (IELTS preparation) #2 (permalink) Tue Nov 04, 2008 6:56 am   Should I have tutor or can do it myself? (IELTS preparation)

Thats the difference between a trainer and a teacher!!
HamburgEnglish

TOEIC Test Preparation — Increase your Score with 684 free TOEIC Vocabulary TestsTOEIC Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEIC scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEIC Grammar Exercises — Improve your English grammar and vocabulary skillsEvaluate and certifiy your business communication skills with TOEIC — TOEIC Certification
Should I have tutor or can do it myself? (IELTS preparation) #3 (permalink) Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:50 am   Should I have tutor or can do it myself? (IELTS preparation)

so you do advice me to have a tutor!
thanx for your response
Cutefish

Location: Azerbaijan

Should I have tutor or can do it myself? (IELTS preparation) #4 (permalink) Wed Nov 05, 2008 15:45 pm   Should I have tutor or can do it myself? (IELTS preparation)

Well i do think that you better have a training period for your ELTS preparation because even though you are a teacher, so am i lol, you don't know exaclty the tricks that you may encouter in the ELTS test. So the trainer would help you more to deal with the kind of questions that u'll see there. If you could not and that you feel that you are able to do it without a trainer, then go ahead and have confidence on yourself and you'll do good. Good Luck. Iramane
Iramane

ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on TOEIC Test Forums
Need some advice for TOEICŪ testOnlineEnglish - TOEICŪ Test Preparation - Developments in TOEICŪ Training.Frust in onlineenglish.deTOEICŪ test full preparation in I.L.L Rabat.TemaraTOEICŪ rap songs?OnlineEnglish TOEICŪ Preparation - The New TOEICŪ Training Coach.I took the TOEICŪ exam, I don't know what to do with the results...Life in UK Test (TOEICŪ preparation site)TOEICŪ VorbereitenTOEICŪ or TOEFLŪ?What are the advantages of taking the TOEICŪ?My experience of TOEICŪ184/200: How many TOEICŪ score I may get?