to ascend; to up; to slope upward; to move upward gradually
profit
rely
climb
criticize

Difference between longstanding and regular customer

Difference between error and mistake | Fill in or fill out?
Difference between longstanding and regular customer #1 (permalink) Tue May 03, 2005 7:47 am   Difference between longstanding and regular customer

Test No. incompl/advan-53 "Invoices", question 9

He appreciated the additional welcome and help he received from the department store staff as he had after all been a longstanding ..........

(a) customer
(b) courier
(c) courtier
(d) custom

Test No. incompl/advan-53 "Invoices", answer 9

He appreciated the additional welcome and help he received from the department store staff as he had after all been a longstanding customer.

Correct answer: (a) customer

He appreciated the additional welcome and help he received from the department store staff as he had after all been a longstanding courier.
_________________________

What's this - a "longstanding customer"? Maybe a "regular customer"?

Difference between longstanding and regular customer #2 (permalink) Tue May 03, 2005 20:53 pm   Difference between longstanding and regular customer

A longstanding customer is a person who has been buying the products and services of a company for a long time. A regular customer doesn't necessarily have to be a longstanding customer.

TOEIC listening, photographs: A castle

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
Typo? #3 (permalink) Wed May 04, 2005 7:01 am   Typo?

A longstanding customer has a person....

or A longstanding customer is?
Rich7

Location: Caracas, Venezuela

Strengths and weaknessesDifference between largely and overallPublish the accountswhat does conceited mean?The difference between connecting and linking?I can't meet you on that matterDifference between receding and recessionWhen to use "that" and when not toProgressive form of wantLetter of the lawA law unto s.oDifference between "correct" and "right"I was told it would come