Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

stroke; blow; collision; success; popular event or production
citizen
misunderstanding
hit
clock
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

How to learn English grammar?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

ESL Forum | What do you want to talk about?
Please help me about this situation. | Are You Planning to move to U.S/Canada for higher studies or business
listening exercises
How to learn English grammar? #31 (permalink) Thu May 06, 2010 9:28 am   How to learn English grammar?

Hi...Sirajudeen...

you can very well visit your posts any time to see the answers and responses....

Better tomorrow with better English
Sahid59
I'm here quite often ;-)

How to learn English grammar? #32 (permalink) Thu May 06, 2010 10:17 am   How to learn English grammar?

If you are learning English as a second language, you can follow several tips that will help you recover your English. The first tip is to enroll yourself in a class to help you recover your English. It helps if a person whose first language is English teaches this class.
Speak clearly and confidently. Be a success in your career!
Hone Your Writing & Presentation Skills.
ZivonBagge

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
How to learn English grammar? #33 (permalink) Mon May 10, 2010 6:25 am   How to learn English grammar?

I would rather request to you to talk in English now onwards. Join any english speaking community and start talking. Ignore the mistakes that happen in the initial stages.

Thanks,
Robert
Kh_Global

How to learn English grammar? #34 (permalink) Fri May 28, 2010 0:08 am   How to learn English grammar?

this is great
Oregazolli

How to learn English grammar? #35 (permalink) Tue Jul 20, 2010 13:25 pm   How to learn English grammar?

hi!!
Thatís a great post thanks for your time very interesting, good work..
Thanks for your brilliant post! I found your post very interesting, I think you are a marvelous author
Hussey

Learning grammer #36 (permalink) Tue Jul 20, 2010 16:08 pm   Learning grammer

Dear all
i wonder and sometimes get frustrated ,why i cant use grammer correctly and effectively while speaking, i know a few rules of grammer, but when i speak or write i cant use the same rules .
i dont know why it happens, and how can i overcome this problem.

thank you
Azizi
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

How to learn English grammar? #37 (permalink) Tue Jul 20, 2010 16:18 pm   How to learn English grammar?

Hi Aziz, knowing a few grammar rules is not enough if you want to speak English fluently. You need to listen to a lot of English before you can start to speak correct English. You should listen to English for at least 2 hours for the next 1 year. If you do this you will notice how your speaking skills improve too. If you don't this you will continue to struggle forming even simple sentences correctly.

You also should start spelling such words as 'grammar' and 'I' correctly.

Many thanks and best regards,
Torsten

TOEIC listening, question-response: Do you think anyone can make a living out of simply writing books?
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

grammer #38 (permalink) Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:03 am   grammer

Hi,

can anybody tell me ,which one of the following sentences is correct.

we help them writing their applictions,
or
we help them in writing their applications.
or
we help them to write their applications.

and which one of those is more appropriate and formal.

thank u
Azizi

How to learn English grammar? #39 (permalink) Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:06 am   How to learn English grammar?

Hi Torsten,
Thank you for your helpful suggestion.
Azizi

How to learn English grammar? #40 (permalink) Wed Jul 21, 2010 7:39 am   How to learn English grammar?

Torsten wrote:
Hi Aziz, knowing a few grammar rules is not enough if you want to speak English fluently. You need to listen to a lot of English before you can start to speak correct English. You should listen to English for at least 2 hours for the next 1 year. If you do this you will notice how your speaking skills improve too. If you don't this you will continue to struggle forming even simple sentences correctly.

You also should start spelling such words as 'grammar' and 'I' correctly.

Many thanks and best regards,
Torsten

TOEIC listening, question-response: Do you think anyone can make a living out of simply writing books?

I agree
Kh_Global

grammer #41 (permalink) Wed Jul 21, 2010 8:50 am   grammer

Azizi wrote:
Hi,

can anybody tell me ,which one of the following sentences is correct.

we help them writing their applictions,
or
we help them in writing their applications.
or
we help them to write their applications.

and which one of those is more appropriate and formal.

thank u

Hi,

Can anybody tell me which one of the following sentences is correct?

Thank you.

None of your sentences are correct because none of them start with a capital letter. If you want a more formal sentence than "We help them to write their applications." then I would use "We support them during the application writing process."
Language Coach

How to learn English grammar? #42 (permalink) Sat Aug 14, 2010 12:08 pm   How to learn English grammar?

Dear Torsten,

Thank you for your lesson.

Have a nice weekend,
Anh Lan
Anh Lan Nguyen

English Grammar course #43 (permalink) Tue Aug 17, 2010 10:51 am   English Grammar course

We can see several of ways to learn english grammar, i will recommend use good stuff for learning grammar, because you would spend lot time for the same. A book creates help to learn english grammar at all level.

Thanks & regards
Royals
Nehalmayur

How to learn English grammar? #44 (permalink) Wed Sep 01, 2010 10:38 am   How to learn English grammar?

hi this is very good,,,,it is help me a lot
Jobineliyas

How to learn English grammar? #45 (permalink) Wed Sep 22, 2010 9:43 am   How to learn English grammar?

I should thank you for all your efforts to help us ,
I've already done the level test and I got B2 , I would like to have an advice from you .
I have a question please :
When can we use a gerund after the preposition "to" ?
Mag

Please help me about this situation. | Are You Planning to move to U.S/Canada for higher studies or business
ESL Forum | What do you want to talk about? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 3 of 6
Latest topics on English Forums
I need netive speaker's help.My another Hero, Jose MourinhoEnglish is Gold, so ETN is Gold?Was/Were born vs. Are bornHow to deal with the bullies.Is Cleopatra Egytian?When you happen to do business,When you happen to think, you are big.May 31: Today Is World No Tobacco Daysuppose that you are stuck in a bad situationDo you like talking to foreign people who are learning English?Hello.everyone~I have a question .Eurovision