to open; to free from restraints; to release
reimburse
list
unlock
concrete

How to learn English grammar?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

Please help me about this situation. | Are You Planning to move to U.S/Canada for higher studies or business
How to learn English grammar? #76 (permalink) Sat May 26, 2012 14:39 pm   How to learn English grammar?

Hi, I am new here, it`s strange for me! I really don`t know how to POST for example!
I wanted to confess that I really found this website useful and amazing...
Love you all...
Masoudkalary
My FB: facebook.com/masoudkalry
Masoudkalary

Location: Iraq, Kurdistan Region, Kalar

How to learn English grammar? #77 (permalink) Wed Jun 06, 2012 14:12 pm   How to learn English grammar?

Good afternoon sir Alan co-founder,

Here I would like to start ask you first about articles as define: Article definite and article indefinite, The is describe as article definite who is an illustrative word, an example for article definite this evening I am going to the cinema. Now A is describe as article indefinite who is not a word but just a letter in this case, what may I write or say in this particular case of use of illustrative word definition? An example for article indefinite tomorrow I am inviting to a party in the city center with my friends.

Kind regards,
Robert
Molo

Location: Drc

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
How to learn English grammar? #78 (permalink) Wed Jun 06, 2012 15:50 pm   How to learn English grammar?

Hi Robert, you can read this article on how to use the articles in English: http://www.english-test.net/lessons/16/index.html

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the professor mention Cygnus X-1?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
I need netive speaker's help.My another Hero, Jose MourinhoEnglish is Gold, so ETN is Gold?Was/Were born vs. Are bornHow to deal with the bullies.Is Cleopatra Egytian?When you happen to do business,When you happen to think, you are big.May 31: Today Is World No Tobacco Daysuppose that you are stuck in a bad situationDo you like talking to foreign people who are learning English?Hello.everyone~I have a question .Eurovision