Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to open; to free from restraints; to release
reimburse
list
unlock
concrete
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

How to learn English grammar?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6

ESL Forums | What do you want to talk about?
Please help me about this situation. | Are You Planning to move to U.S/Canada for higher studies or business
listening exercises
How to learn English grammar? #76 (permalink) Sat May 26, 2012 14:39 pm   How to learn English grammar?

Hi, I am new here, it`s strange for me! I really don`t know how to POST for example!
I wanted to confess that I really found this website useful and amazing...
Love you all...
Masoudkalary
My FB: facebook.com/masoudkalry
Masoudkalary

How to learn English grammar? #77 (permalink) Wed Jun 06, 2012 14:12 pm   How to learn English grammar?

Good afternoon sir Alan co-founder,

Here I would like to start ask you first about articles as define: Article definite and article indefinite, The is describe as article definite who is an illustrative word, an example for article definite this evening I am going to the cinema. Now A is describe as article indefinite who is not a word but just a letter in this case, what may I write or say in this particular case of use of illustrative word definition? An example for article indefinite tomorrow I am inviting to a party in the city center with my friends.

Kind regards,
Robert
Molo
I'm here quite often ;-)

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
How to learn English grammar? #78 (permalink) Wed Jun 06, 2012 15:50 pm   How to learn English grammar?

Hi Robert, you can read this article on how to use the articles in English: http://www.english-test.net/lessons/16/index.html

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the professor mention Cygnus X-1?
Torsten
Learning Coach
Torsten Daerr

Please help me about this situation. | Are You Planning to move to U.S/Canada for higher studies or business
ESL Forums | What do you want to talk about? All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Page 6 of 6
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
I need netive speaker's help.My another Hero, Jose MourinhoEnglish is Gold, so ETN is Gold?Was/Were born vs. Are bornHow to deal with the bullies.Is Cleopatra Egytian?When you happen to do business,When you happen to think, you are big.May 31: Today Is World No Tobacco Daysuppose that you are stuck in a bad situationDo you like talking to foreign people who are learning English?Hello.everyone~I have a question .Eurovision