to move to a different apartment; to move to a different place
distract
task
relocate
transact

Recording voice messages on the forum?

Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 30, 31, 32 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

ESL Forum | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training
My first voice message | How to say 'thank you' in your native language?
Recording voice messages on the forum? #451 (permalink) Tue Sep 07, 2010 20:53 pm   Recording voice messages on the forum?

i think that is great. we'll get more chances to better and to improve our English.
Asylkhan Abrayev

Recording voice messages on the forum? #452 (permalink) Wed Sep 08, 2010 16:37 pm   Recording voice messages on the forum?

Dear Mr. Toresten,
I try to record my message but i cannot because my computer asked about the program Java..., so i don't know what to do. I really enjoyed saying aloud. Many thks

Thoang
thoanglucky@gmail.com

Location: Ho Chi Minh city, Vietnam

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Have you read a good anecdote today? Subscribe to free email English course
Recording voice messages on the forum? #453 (permalink) Wed Sep 08, 2010 23:45 pm   Recording voice messages on the forum?

Hi everyone, I am Cristovam from Brasil.
Cristovam

Recording voice messages on the forum? #454 (permalink) Thu Sep 09, 2010 0:03 am   Recording voice messages on the forum?

Recording voice.
Cristovam

Recording voice messages on the forum? #455 (permalink) Thu Sep 09, 2010 0:04 am   Recording voice messages on the forum?

thoanglucky@gmail.com wrote:
Dear Mr. Toresten,

Thoang

FIRST: The steps you need to take to record your voice can be found here.
_____________________________________________________________________
Some people follow those instructions, but still have problems. Here is a 'step by step' guide to problems which other users have had to work through to get their voice recordings working:

Have you installed Java Runtime Environment? This is the website:
http://www.java.com/

If you saved the file to your computer rather than selected 'run' have you installed the program and had a message that it installed successfully?

Have you tested whether Java is working properly? The test site is here:
http://www.java.com/en/download/help/testvm.xml

If you do not see the 'Your Java is working' message on the above page, have you enabled Java in your browser?
http://www.java.com/en/download/help/enable_browser.xml
Have you installed the latest version of Adobe Flash player it is possible to run on your system?
http://get.adobe.com/flashplayer/
Have you ensured Java is enabled in your O/S control panel?
http://www.java.com/en/download/help/enable_panel.xml
Have you cleared your web cache?
http://www.java.com/en/download/help/webcache.xml

If you receive the 'Your Java is working' message, but you are still having problems, then the error is likely to be with your microphone.

Is your microphone in the correct port?
Does your microphone work in other applications? (For example, Windows programs > accessories > entertainment > sound recorder) Can you hear your recordings from these other applications?
_________________

Recording voice messages on the forum? #456 (permalink) Mon Sep 13, 2010 10:04 am   Recording voice messages on the forum?

HI,

IAM SRI
Sri3

Recording voice messages on the forum? #457 (permalink) Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:18 am   Recording voice messages on the forum?

Hi Torsten

I have a question to you .
I need English for my job, My level in English is upper intermediate I can freely read and write ,but hardly understand, and speak.
Please could you help me? Could you tell me how shell i improve my weaknesses.
Ninotsamala

Recording voice messages on the forum? #458 (permalink) Sat Sep 18, 2010 9:25 am   Recording voice messages on the forum?

Hi Torsten

I have a question to you .
Ninotsamala

Recording voice messages on the forum? #459 (permalink) Sat Sep 18, 2010 14:00 pm   Recording voice messages on the forum?

HELLO WHAY NONE ANSERS MY POSTS ?
Rokia

Recording voice messages on the forum? #460 (permalink) Sat Sep 18, 2010 14:58 pm   Recording voice messages on the forum?

Hello Nawal (Rokia),

Perhaps it is because none of the posts that you have made so far really require answers. They seem to be observations, rather than questions.
I understand that you are feeling frustrated about the lack of responses, but please don't 'shout' (write everything in capitals).
_________________

Recording voice messages on the forum? #461 (permalink) Sun Sep 19, 2010 15:16 pm   Recording voice messages on the forum?

hellooo
im reena from bangkok
i was born in thailand so that why my english is not so good
any advise?
Tingtong

Recording voice messages on the forum? #462 (permalink) Sun Sep 19, 2010 16:14 pm   Recording voice messages on the forum?

Hi Ting tong,

First , I want to say that for every end a begining. Hey friend ! Don't say such words because every person in that life was once a beginner, so you sould ask yourself whether you've done your duties really or you just search for the best results even without working.So , you would better to try find solutions for many exercises such as listening ones .Morover, it's better to take the habit of doing grammar and vocabulary tests.In addition, readding is one of the great ways to improve your english ; litterature is the perfect guide because you'll search by yourself in order to understand .

In a word, learning english is similar to climb a montagne.That's to say , no matter if you fall the first time it'll be a lesson for you .Like that smart persons think , as the proverb says: "What may be done at any time is done at no time ".

I wish I've helpped you.
Challenge Forever

Location: Algeria

Recording voice messages on the forum? #463 (permalink) Sun Sep 19, 2010 17:59 pm   Recording voice messages on the forum?

Dear Phil Burk
Thank you about your teaming proyect who creator of Javasonics then I can online voice recording system in this forum.That proyect is very useful and gives much benefit for our forum.
Many thanks
heno_erla@yaho.co.id
heno_erla@yahoo.co.id

Location: Indonesia

Recording voice messages on the forum? #464 (permalink) Sun Sep 19, 2010 18:30 pm   Recording voice messages on the forum?

Dear Torsten,
I like to improve English language with your team, but about 2 weeks ago I had sick. Very sorry that I have been Internet and computer cours.
I want information from you.Can I buy grammar with BCA ( Banh Central Asia) maester card.
Thank your information net.
Heno Erlangga
heno_erla@yahoo.co.id
heno_erla@yahoo.co.id

Location: Indonesia

Recording voice messages on the forum? #465 (permalink) Sun Sep 19, 2010 18:41 pm   Recording voice messages on the forum?

Dear Phil Burk
Many thanks
heno_erla@yaho.co.id
heno_erla@yahoo.co.id

Location: Indonesia

ESL Forum | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training All times are GMT + 1 Hour
speaking Q no.2-How do you like to spend your leisure time?What is your favorite place to visit on weekends? Describe it and explain why itcorrections in Tofel speaking topicbest friendGreetings from Ecuador. Trying to improve my speaking for the TOEFLŪAccent in 'The Planet of the Apes'?A little Help PleaseTalking in Englishthe firstmy first speaking practisecontemporary artNeed TOEFLŪ speaking partner for trainingMy first recording, please comment