inclusive; complete; total; general; without deductions
assistant
mediocre
waste
gross

Recording voice messages on the forum?

Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49  Next

ESL Forums | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training
My first voice message | How to say 'thank you' in your native language?
Recording voice messages on the forum? #1 (permalink) Thu Nov 06, 2008 13:00 pm   Recording voice messages on the forum?

Hi everyone,

In a couple of weeks you will be able to record and listen to voice messages here on the forum. We are teaming up with Phil Burk, the creator of JavaSonics which is an online voice recording system. If you like, you can read the our interview with Phil Burks.

What do you think of this project? What additional features would be useful?

Many thanks,

TOEIC listening, talks: A weather forecast predicts rainy and stormy conditions

Recording audio messages on the forum? #2 (permalink) Sun Nov 30, 2008 5:24 am   Recording audio messages on the forum?

Hi Torsten and everyone,

I like some features which are more interactive. For interaction, I think both audio and video are great, and video is much better than audio because video is more attractive and impressive for most of people definitely. However, video will take people more bandwith as well. So it might be a trade off question.

Moreover, I try to play the audio, "Listen to this voice message" on the left corner of the first post of this page. But it doesn't work. I have no idea if it can work or not. Could you please tell me what's the problem or I misread it only? Thanks in advance.

Speak to you soon.
Maggie^^
_________________
In my view,the more mistakes someone else corrects me,the more I could learn.
And welcome to my blog: http://0rz.tw/793HL
Maggie

Location: Taiwan

Can you find all the prepositions in this story?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Recording audio messages on the forum? #3 (permalink) Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:04 am   Recording audio messages on the forum?

Hi Maggie,

Please read How to hear and record voice messages? and let me know which part you don't understand.

Many thanks,

TOEIC short conversations: New colleague

Recording voice messages on the forum? #4 (permalink) Fri Dec 05, 2008 7:36 am   Recording voice messages on the forum?

Torsten,
I am intreasted in your new development, speaking and hearing others, it is an improvement to what we are doing. please keep carring us along. On the other hand, I am supporting Maggie on her video idea but adding that the video thing should be an addition. What do you think, my dear Torsten?
I have a Laptop Notebook Computer that I dont know how use its web camera to link to the members of the forum so that I can see their faces as well as see my own face. How about that?
Daniel Nwabuagha
Nigeria
West Africa.
Daniel Nwabuagha Pastor

Recording voice messages on the forum? #5 (permalink) Fri Dec 05, 2008 10:29 am   Recording voice messages on the forum?

Dear Torsten,
I can't find where to click on the 'Record' button as I was told on my computer
to enable me record my voice on the form site. I have down loaded the Java software and have
acquired the headset with mic.
What do I do?
Daniel Nwabuagha Pastor

Recording voice messages on the forum? #6 (permalink) Fri Dec 05, 2008 11:05 am   Recording voice messages on the forum?

Hi Daniel,

Please take a look at your forum posts again. You will see the 'record' button between 'quote' and 'edit' buttons. The thing is that you first need to create and post a text message. Only after that you can record a voice message. Hope this makes sense. Just let me know.

TOEFL listening lectures: Why does the professor mention the large jars?

Recording voice messages on the forum? #7 (permalink) Fri Dec 05, 2008 21:09 pm   Recording voice messages on the forum?

Hello everyone,
Wow,it's really good news,i am very happy from it. As I guess I must post and then record,must not I?
Ok,now,that I am going to record..
"This is Tea speaking. How are you today? I heard that we can now also record voice messages. That's very interesting. I have already listened to some of your messages and I would like to introduce myself, too. As I said, my name is Tea and I'm from Georgia. I am a student. Please tell me how I can improve my English. OK, that's it for now. I look forward to hearing your voice replies. Many thanks,
Tea."
Tea

Recording voice messages on the forum? #8 (permalink) Sat Dec 06, 2008 3:01 am   Recording voice messages on the forum?

Hello Mr Torsten what a great a great news to be able to be recorded and to be corrected in my case especially because here where a live there are not many people for one to practice English.

Mr. Torsten let me to tell you that tha a nice who lives in Canada the year before gave mi a book english grammar through stories and the true I have learned more easy.

Thanks a lot for your aid with us.

Iván.
Ivan Gonzalez

Hi every one, #9 (permalink) Sat Dec 06, 2008 7:54 am   Hi every one,

This is me Mallinathan speaking. How are you all today?

I am from kerala, a small state in south most part of India. My native language is Malayalam. I am a learner of English language. I have been a member of this forum since July 2008. Many thanks are due to this forum creator and all the active members. So my heart felt thanks to all of you. I am looking forward to this wonderful opportunity of interacting with people of different nationalities, cultures and languages. Once again thank you all

With regards
Mallinathan
Mallinathan

Recording voice messages on the forum? #10 (permalink) Mon Dec 08, 2008 6:08 am   Recording voice messages on the forum?

thank you.
Suvelazad

Recording voice messages on the forum? #11 (permalink) Mon Dec 08, 2008 7:12 am   Recording voice messages on the forum?

It's tough for me, without a microphone :(
Diverhank

Location: California, USA

Recording voice messages on the forum? #12 (permalink) Mon Dec 08, 2008 17:13 pm   Recording voice messages on the forum?

Hi Hank,

A new headphone costs about $9 -- maybe Santa Claus is going to solve your problem ;-).

TOEFL listening lectures: A lecture from a science class

Recording voice messages on the forum? #13 (permalink) Tue Dec 09, 2008 2:16 am   Recording voice messages on the forum?

hi Teacher torsten. I have several recordings ready to send everyone in the Forum. I' like that you tell me how to integrate a recording on the forum- Thanks.

Hello everyone:
I`ll send you a message- I hope that it`ll be interesting for you.
José Luis Salinas
José Luis

Recording voice messages on the forum? #14 (permalink) Tue Dec 09, 2008 10:10 am   Recording voice messages on the forum?

Dear José Luis Salinas,

Many thanks for your message. You can record your voice messages here on the forum online. No need to send any recordings. Simply click on the red 'record' button, record your message and then click on 'send'. For more, please read How to record voice messages on the forum?

TOEFL listening lectures: What is one problem with contribution approach?

Recording voice messages on the forum? #15 (permalink) Wed Dec 10, 2008 1:21 am   Recording voice messages on the forum?

teacher Torsten:
it´s wonderful the idea of recording messages and I am very i nterested on it.
Congratulations
Luis Salinas

Location: Durango, Mexico

ESL Forums | Listening, speaking, pronunciation and accent training All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page 1, 2, 3 ... 47, 48, 49  Next
speaking Q no.2-How do you like to spend your leisure time?What is your favorite place to visit on weekends? Describe it and explain why itcorrections in Tofel speaking topicbest friendGreetings from Ecuador. Trying to improve my speaking for the TOEFL®Accent in 'The Planet of the Apes'?A little Help PleaseTalking in Englishthe firstmy first speaking practisecontemporary artNeed TOEFL® speaking partner for trainingMy first recording, please comment