animal
pusillanimous
interrogative
nocturnal
bestial

FLOCABULARY improved my kid's score! Teach your child tons of SATŪ vocabulary

SAT Practice tests Increase your SAT test score with
plus 5.000 SAT word flash cards
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test
How can I prepare for the SATŪ exam? | Anybody can help me with SATŪ course?
FLOCABULARY improved my kid's score! Teach your child tons of SAT vocabulary #1 (permalink) Sat May 07, 2005 18:01 pm   FLOCABULARY improved my kid's score! Teach your child tons of SAT vocabulary

Hi All,
My son and I found something that has really helped his scores! He has always wanted to do well, but was never really interested in spending his weekends at the library making flashcards and taking practice tests. I'm a first time SAT-father and so I've been a little bit stressed out by this whole process to say the least. One thing that really helped, though, was FLOCABULARY. I read about this site in the Boston Globe.

flocabulary.com

You can buy a CD and workbook of really "cool" songs that teach your child tons of SAT vocabulary. It's a really great idea and furthermore, it works: his verbal scores went up! More importantly, he was actually motivated to 'study'. My son has already taken the SAT and he is still listening to these songs. It's really cheap, really effective, and kids love it. Who could ask for anything more? I'm sending a big thank you to the guys at FLOCABULARY.com :D
SATdaddy

Flocabulary craze #2 (permalink) Sat May 07, 2005 18:07 pm   Flocabulary craze

I teach a SAT class in a suburban area and my students love FLOCABULARY!!! it is so clever and creative. the lyrics are amazing. i don't know anything about this type of music, but my students adore it. the SAT words really stick! also, the website has lesson plans, which is really helpful.
donald821

SAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 1002 free SAT Vocabulary TestsSAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise SAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportSAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential SAT vocabulary words you need to pass the SAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card system
Flocabulary overview #3 (permalink) Wed May 25, 2005 19:43 pm   Flocabulary overview

You are right, Flocabulary is a revolutionary product indeed. I've listened to the two rap songs that are available for free at the Flocabulary website and I must admit I'm impressed. Also, there is a PDF file that contains an introduction to the program - you can download and read it to get an idea of how Flocabulary works.
You can also read our interview with Alex Rapparport, one of the founding members of Flocabulary.

TOEIC listening, photographs: A couple dancing

ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on SAT Test Forums
SAT / ACT helpSAT QAS from 2007-2015. would like to discuss...Real SATs (SATŪ QAS), Real PSATs, Real ACTs (ACT TIR) testsSAT helpSelling Standardized Tests (new thread since my old one got locked)SAT QAS Trading ContestTest SAT/PSAT/ACT Materials for SALEAffordable SAT Math helpSelling All SAT QASWhich calculators are acceptable? (SATŪ test this morning!)How do i send my satŪ scores at Collegeboard?Need some SATŪ practice tests! help!Is SATŪ Secrets guide good?