life in or fondness for one's home and family
gauge
altruism
poetics
domesticity

When to send SATŪ scores?

SAT Practice tests Increase your SAT test score with
plus 5.000 SAT word flash cards
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test
Anybody can help me with SATŪ course? | SATŪ II math IC/IIC inquiry
When to send SAT scores? #1 (permalink) Mon May 09, 2005 14:28 pm   When to send SAT scores?

This may sound silly to some of you, but being from India I have this doubt.

I have just taken the May 7 SAT. However, I did NOT choose any recipients for my scores because some of my American friends tell me that if you send a score without sending an application, the score is useless and is rejected. I am applying to Harvard / Stanford / Yale / UPenn - that's the level of university I am looking at.

Could you please tell me whether to:

a. Send scores to universities and wait for them to contact me
b. Send scores to them only after I send individual college applications
Oxford Lexicon

When to send scores #2 (permalink) Tue May 10, 2005 12:18 pm   When to send scores

Oxford Lexicon,

It's best if you send your scores after you have applied to a particular university or you send them along with your application rather having your scores sent to an institution without any additional information on you.

TOEIC listening, photographs: A man standing on a platform

SAT Test Preparation — Improve your Score with 1002 free SAT Vocabulary TestsSAT Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise SAT scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportSAT Practice Tests — Learn the most essential SAT vocabulary words you need to pass the SAT with these vocabulary tests and this unique flash card system
When to send SAT scores? #3 (permalink) Tue May 10, 2005 18:20 pm   When to send SAT scores?

Cheers, thanks for the information, in line with what I'm doing :D
Oxford Lexicon

When to send SAT scores? #4 (permalink) Tue May 24, 2005 17:12 pm   When to send SAT scores?

what score did u get?

SAT #5 (permalink) Mon Jun 20, 2005 17:39 pm   SAT

Hello All,
I'm Veena from Hyderabad, India. I took the SAT for the first time on the 4th of June and got my scores today, 2050/2400

The break up was:

Math 620/800
Reading 690/800
Writing 740/800
MC score 71
Essay 11

Is this a good score? Where do you think I should apply? Do you think I can improve my scores drastically if I write the SAT again? Thanks.

Veena
Veena

When to send SAT scores? #6 (permalink) Sun Jul 24, 2005 14:15 pm   When to send SAT scores?

Oxford Lexicon wrote:

Could you please tell me whether to:

Actually you could have chosen to send your scores to some of the colleges that you were considering applying to because when you register for an SAT test,you are asked to provide information on what year you are going to graduate,and Collegeboard will send your score at an appropriate time according to this.This is what I was told the last time I called Collegeboard.
Cooliegirly

ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the SATŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on SAT Test Forums
SAT / ACT helpSAT QAS from 2007-2015. would like to discuss...Real SATs (SATŪ QAS), Real PSATs, Real ACTs (ACT TIR) testsSAT helpSelling Standardized Tests (new thread since my old one got locked)SAT QAS Trading ContestTest SAT/PSAT/ACT Materials for SALEHow long have you been preparing for the SATŪ?Which calculators are acceptable? (SATŪ test this morning!)How do i send my satŪ scores at Collegeboard?Is Barrons How to prepare for SATŪ book realy good at the english section?Need some SATŪ practice tests! help!Is SATŪ Secrets guide good?