testifier; onlooker; bystander; testimony
security
shredder
clipping
witness

What does 'cracks' mean?

Getting the hang of things? | It means Enterprise Resource Planning.
What does 'cracks' mean? #1 (permalink) Wed Nov 19, 2008 23:55 pm   What does 'cracks' mean?

ESL/EFL Test #710 "In the classroom", question 5

In the first exercise you have to find the right preposition out of four to fill in the ..........

(a) gaps
(b) holes
(c) cracks

ESL/EFL Test #710 "In the classroom", answer 5

In the first exercise you have to find the right preposition out of four to fill in the gaps.

Correct answer: (a) gaps
_________________________

What's cracks mean?
Cracky

What does 'cracks' mean? #2 (permalink) Thu Nov 20, 2008 7:44 am   What does 'cracks' mean?

Well, sometimes a dictionary can do wonders. Any dictionary will tell you that a crack is a fracture or a split. 'Cracks' is the plural form of 'crack'. By the way, this is what your question should read: What does 'cracks' mean?

TOEIC short conversations: HR person calls job candidate to invite her to next interview.

What do you know about the progressive forms?English grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
Difference between what and would?Is "bottom" a noun or adjective?What's the meaning of "to be dead on one's back?meaning of "write off"What does turnover mean?what is the meaning of suite?Expression: He is the king of the castleWhy? - This report is due next week.Dear Gran with upper case?I have great sympathy for them?What does 'pacing' mean?have been offered -- present perfect passive constructionWhat are the differences between amazing and amaze?