lucrative; paying; rewarding; beneficial; producing income
fundamental
collectible
narrow
profitable

what is the meaning of suite?

It means Enterprise Resource Planning. | What does turnover mean?
what is the meaning of suite? #1 (permalink) Thu Nov 20, 2008 13:38 pm   what is the meaning of suite?

ESL/EFL Test #429 "Enterprise Resource Planning", question 2

In general, people view ERP backbone in one of two ways: in terms of the applications included in the suite, or as the system's underlying architecture or .........; both views have merit, but current development activity indicates a trend toward the latter model as the dominant theme over the long term.

(a) carpentry
(b) flooring
(c) plumbing
(d) rafters

ESL/EFL Test #429 "Enterprise Resource Planning", answer 2

In general, people view ERP backbone in one of two ways: in terms of the applications included in the suite, or as the system's underlying architecture or plumbing; both views have merit, but current development activity indicates a trend toward the latter model as the dominant theme over the long term.

Correct answer: (c) plumbing
_________________________

what is the meaning of suite?

Mixa
Mixa

what is the meaning of suite? #2 (permalink) Thu Nov 20, 2008 13:47 pm   what is the meaning of suite?

.
'Suite' here is a series or set of procedures, applications, etc.
.
_________________

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Here is how you can learn English the fun way! Click to subscribe to free email English course
meaning of sheerWhat does 'bump into' mean?Difference between what and would?Is "bottom" a noun or adjective?What's the meaning of "to be dead on one's back?meaning of "write off"Expression: He is the king of the castleWhat does 'cracks' mean?Getting the hang of things?Why? - This report is due next week.Dear Gran with upper case?I have great sympathy for them?What does 'pacing' mean?