to consent; to concur; to suit; to have the same opinion; to fit
agree
fertilize
amount
lesson

What does turnover mean?

what is the meaning of suite? | Expression: He is the king of the castle
What does turnover mean? #1 (permalink) Thu Nov 20, 2008 14:00 pm   What does turnover mean?

ESL/EFL Test #429 "Enterprise Resource Planning", question 3

During the past several years, many buyers have made system selections to reduce overall systems ownership costs: they standardize on a single technical platform to ease the maintenance ......... and reduce required modifications.

(a) burden
(b) outlet
(c) shift
(d) turnover

ESL/EFL Test #429 "Enterprise Resource Planning", answer 3

During the past several years, many buyers have made system selections to reduce overall systems ownership costs: they standardize on a single technical platform to ease the maintenance burden and reduce required modifications.

Correct answer: (a) burden
_________________________

meaning of turnover
Turny

What does turnover mean? #2 (permalink) Thu Nov 20, 2008 14:10 pm   What does turnover mean?

You can read this: What does turnover mean?

TOEIC short conversations: Two patients talk about their health problems

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
What does turnover mean? #3 (permalink) Thu Nov 20, 2008 14:12 pm   What does turnover mean?

.
Turnover = the rate of processing or the amount of material that has undergone a particular process in a given period of time, as in manufacturing. Here, it is the amount or frequency that maintenance is required.
.
_________________

Meaning of assetsmeaning of sheerWhat does 'bump into' mean?Difference between what and would?Is "bottom" a noun or adjective?What's the meaning of "to be dead on one's back?meaning of "write off"It means Enterprise Resource Planning.What does 'cracks' mean?Getting the hang of things?Why? - This report is due next week.Dear Gran with upper case?I have great sympathy for them?