to follow
contact
accrue
track
fuel

Frust in onlineenglish.de

TOEIC Practice tests Increase your TOEIC test score with
3420 flash cards plus an ESL book
ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test
OnlineEnglish - TOEICŪ Test Preparation - Developments in TOEICŪ Training. | What are the advantages of taking the TOEICŪ?
Frust in onlineenglish.de #1 (permalink) Wed Nov 26, 2008 1:26 am   Frust in onlineenglish.de

DEAR TORSEN,

JUST 2 HOUR AGO I HAVE BOUGHT THE MEMBERSHIP WORTH 9 EURO, BUT I STILL CANNOT LONG IN TO THIS TOEIC PREPARATION. I WANT TO ACCESS TO THE REAL EXAM..
MY MONEY IS ALREADY TAKEN DUE TO REGISTRATION.

I HAVE NO TIME. I AM GOING TO TAKE THIS TEST THIS SUNDAY.

THIS KIND OF PROBLEM MAKES ME PREFER TO USE THIS FREE ONE.

DO YOU HAVE NOTHING TO DO ABOUT THIS. I LOOKED FOR THAT WEB SITE THROUGH YOUR SITE. MY HUSBAND REALLY SICK ABOUT THIS! AND ANGRY! HOPE MY GOD WILL HELP ME IN THIS EXAM.

THANK FOR ALL THE FREE EMAIL AND COURSE..IT IS NOT TOO RISKY AND MAKE ME COMFORTABLE.

TRULY, ROSENI ON TERIBBLY SAD :arrow: :arrow: :evil:
Roseni

Frust in onlineenglish.de #2 (permalink) Wed Nov 26, 2008 13:17 pm   Frust in onlineenglish.de

Hi Roseni,

I am not affiliated with onlineenglish.de, but you should be aware that the practice test they offer is not the 'real' test. The only way you can get the 'real' test is when you take the actual TOEIC exam.

Onlineenglish or other sites may have their own practice tests, or you can get the official practice test from the company, ETS.

Sorry to hear of your difficulties.
_________________
Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow.
***
Did you hear they arrested the Energizer Bunny on battery charges?
***
Skrej

Location: Not-quite exact central USA

TOEIC Test Preparation — Increase your Score with 684 free TOEIC Vocabulary TestsTOEIC Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEIC scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEIC Grammar Exercises — Improve your English grammar and vocabulary skillsEvaluate and certifiy your business communication skills with TOEIC — TOEIC Certification
Frust in onlineenglish.de #3 (permalink) Wed Nov 26, 2008 21:09 pm   Frust in onlineenglish.de

Hi Roseni,

I'm very sorry to hear you had difficulties with onlineenglish.de and I'll try to get in contact with the owner of onlineenglish.de, Robert Phipps.

In the meantime, you want to learn more about SHOUTING on forums.

Best regards,

TOEIC short conversations: Calling the phone directory

Frust in onlineenglish.de #4 (permalink) Thu Nov 27, 2008 7:24 am   Frust in onlineenglish.de

Hi guys,

A little over-reaction I am afraid by our Rosni and her husband.

Seems that Rosni was not using the correct ID number, rather she seemed to have been using the PayPal receipt number. Also she queried her membership under two different names and email addresses which caused us great confusion.

Very rarely do we get a problem and PayPal is far from perfect, but when you are sent an email saying "this is your ID number, please use it to Log In" you should really use it and not some other number !!

Anyway, Rosni is now happy and working hard to improve her English.

Rob
HamburgEnglish

Frust in onlineenglish.de #5 (permalink) Thu Nov 27, 2008 10:10 am   Frust in onlineenglish.de

Skrej

May I just please make clear a certain point here as I feel your post may be mistaken by some people..... Naturally no one can offer a "Real TOEIC Test" outside of the test sitting. In fact every year there are many TOEIC test formats, all serialized for security reasons.

May I maybe introduce myself here and OnlineEnglish so the reader can obtain a fair understanding of www.onlineenglish.eu / www.worldtoeic.com

OnlineEnglish is operated by Hamburg-English, an Official TOEIC Test Centre of ETS. The trainers working behind OnlineEnglish and naturally myself are Authorized ETS TOEIC Administrators. We actively carry out TOEIC testing and successfully deliver TOEIC preparation courses every month and have done so for many years.

I am personally involved in the TOEIC test, working cooperatively with contacts within the ETS and TOEIC Empire and other training authorities throughout the world, searching for ways to improve business English training using methods that are flexible for each style of learning and learning need. We all work together to establish the TOEIC test as a practical measurement tool worldwide for international business communication testing and improvement.

With over 7 years experience as an "Official Testing Centre of ETS" Our website at OnlineEnglish is based upon not only "Real TOEIC Questions" but also advice and information based upon "Real TOEIC Test Sittings" Our training methods focus not only on the development of English language ability, but also focus on the "core skills" tested by the TOEIC test.

I really do not want to say anything detrimental regarding any other TOEIC Preparation resources available, English training websites, or otherwise, whether paid or free, as all make a valuable contribution to the industry and the needs of students worldwide. However, when it comes to "official reality" OnlineEnglish offers as real as is possible outside that of sitting the actual TOEIC test and is the only website that focuses on the improvement of all “core skills” tested.

Rob
TOEIC Administrator
www.hamburg-english.de
www.onlineenglish.eu
HamburgEnglish

Frust in onlineenglish.de #6 (permalink) Thu Nov 27, 2008 11:45 am   Frust in onlineenglish.de

Hi!
It's Roseni/ Rosni here. I am sorry to Torsen, my first teacher. It was so long not to "long in" here. I am quite busy with Toeic preparation in onlineenglish.eu.

Anyway Thanks to all who had helped me solved the problem.. especially Rob and Torsen.
You all make me relief from difficulties. Arigatou!

see you soon..Jaa mata ne! :roll:
Roseni

Frust in onlineenglish.de #7 (permalink) Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:03 pm   Frust in onlineenglish.de

No problem Rosni, I am always pleased to help.

Rob
www.onlineenglish.eu
HamburgEnglish

ESL Forums | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on TOEIC Test Forums
uncompleted definition of "adopt"OnlineEnglish.eu Preparation for the TOEICŪ TestA mistake above suspicionNeed some advice for TOEICŪ testTOEICŪ test full preparation in I.L.L Rabat.TemaraTOEICŪ rap songs?OnlineEnglish TOEICŪ Preparation - The New TOEICŪ Training Coach.Should I have tutor or can do it myself? (IELTS preparation)I took the TOEICŪ exam, I don't know what to do with the results...TOEICŪ VorbereitenMy experience of TOEICŪ184/200: How many TOEICŪ score I may get?TOEICŪ text recommendations for teaching