freedom; liberation; newly distributed film (or record, book, etc.); statement provided to the media
danger
union
blunder
release

Meaning of assets

meaning of sheer | meaning of medieval
Meaning of assets #1 (permalink) Wed Nov 26, 2008 13:56 pm   Meaning of assets

ESL/EFL Test #333 "Asset Allocation", question 1

Ope Agbaje, an ABS analyst at CSAM, comments that traditional approaches to asset allocation have tended to focus on packaging together risk and return into one portfolio in the pursuit of ..........

(a) maxiperformance
(b) megaperformance
(c) outperformance
(d) overperformance

ESL/EFL Test #333 "Asset Allocation", answer 1

Ope Agbaje, an ABS analyst at CSAM, comments that traditional approaches to asset allocation have tended to focus on packaging together risk and return into one portfolio in the pursuit of outperformance.

Correct answer: (c) outperformance
_________________________

ASSETS MEANS?

Urmel
Urmel

Meaning of assets #2 (permalink) Wed Nov 26, 2008 14:09 pm   Meaning of assets

.
Try HERE.
.
_________________

Learn all about English adverbs in this amusing storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
meaning of sheer | meaning of medieval
"How do you know?" vs "How do you realize?"Let's start with the difference between 'in' and 'into'?What does 'hit the papers' mean?heartache vs heartthrobWhat does 'bump into' mean?Difference between what and would?Is "bottom" a noun or adjective?What's the meaning of "to be dead on one's back?meaning of "write off"What does turnover mean?Expression: He is the king of the castleMeaning of 'As a matter of fact'difference between travelled and tripped