organization; society; union; coalition; foundation
association
host
failure
whole

Let's start with the difference between 'in' and 'into'?

What does this idiom mean: to show your hand very often? | What does 'hit the papers' mean?
Let's start with the difference between 'in' and 'into'? #1 (permalink) Fri Nov 28, 2008 5:33 am   Let's start with the difference between 'in' and 'into'?

ESL/EFL Test #710 "In the classroom", question 2

Let's start with the difference ......... 'in' and 'into'.

(a) over
(b) among
(c) between

ESL/EFL Test #710 "In the classroom", answer 2

Let's start with the difference between 'in' and 'into'.

Correct answer: (c) between
_________________________

please explain this sentence?

Uri
Uri

Let's start with the difference between 'in' and 'into'? #2 (permalink) Fri Nov 28, 2008 13:48 pm   Let's start with the difference between 'in' and 'into'?

.
The speaker wants to begin discussing the different uses of the two words, 'in' and 'into'.
.
_________________

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
The important factor vs. the important thing?No future in pursuing that sort of discussion?What does 'to hang out together' mean?"How do you know?" vs "How do you realize?"heartache vs heartthrobmeaning of medievalMeaning of assetsmeaning of sheerWhat does 'bump into' mean?Difference between what and would?Meaning of 'As a matter of fact'What does pip-pot mean?difference between travelled and tripped