job; assignment; obligation; role
task
prime
introduction
admission

OnlineEnglish - TOEICŪ Test Preparation - Developments in TOEICŪ Training.

TOEIC Practice tests Increase your TOEIC test score with
3420 flash cards plus an ESL book
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test
Need some help! (TOEICŪ grammar questions) | Frust in onlineenglish.de
OnlineEnglish - TOEIC Test Preparation - Developments in TOEIC Training. #1 (permalink) Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:01 pm   OnlineEnglish - TOEIC Test Preparation - Developments in TOEIC Training.

OnlineEnglish are well established and respected for their website at www.onlineenglish.eu, www.onlineenglish.de and www.worldtoeic.com to name just a few, but this is about to change for the better.

Already a leading training organization for business English and the TOEIC Test, the new development will now offer students a practically limitless training opportunity.

The development is a random test generator which is now working with the OnlineEnglish 45 min TOEIC Practice and Estimate Test. The random generator now means that every test loaded will be different for the student.

Based on the current database of TOEIC Questions based upon real TOEIC Test papers, this means that OnlineEnglish can boast over 1000 different TOEIC practice and estimate tests offered for training. (the unofficial figure actually can exceed 10,000 tests of varying difference) "We quote 1000 different tests as a very conservative figure" says Robert, the creator of the website and Official TOEIC administrator.

OnlineEnglish are now working on a development to attach the Random test generator to its successful "real life" FULL 2 hour TOEIC practice test which when complete, will allow OnlineEnglish to take a bigger step into the future of TOEIC preparation.

How important is your TOEIC Test Score? Come and join us, we guarantee your improvement.

For more information about OnlineEnglish TOEIC preparation Online, just search this forum. You can also talk to Rob online as he is a regular visitor to all forum areas.
HamburgEnglish

ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on TOEIC Test Forums
OnlineEnglish.eu Preparation for the TOEICŪ TestA mistake above suspicionNeed some advice for TOEICŪ testTOEICŪ test full preparation in I.L.L Rabat.TemaraTOEICŪ rap songs?OnlineEnglish TOEICŪ Preparation - The New TOEICŪ Training Coach.Should I have tutor or can do it myself? (IELTS preparation)I took the TOEICŪ exam, I don't know what to do with the results...TOEICŪ VorbereitenWhat are the advantages of taking the TOEICŪ?My experience of TOEICŪ184/200: How many TOEICŪ score I may get?TOEICŪ text recommendations for teaching