to cause to be concerned with; to engage; to engross
title
insure
involve
offer

Expression: "in the right order"

Can I say also 'You drive it at your risk'? | I was handed my cards yesterday...
Expression: "in the right order" #1 (permalink) Sat Dec 06, 2008 0:31 am   Expression: "in the right order"

ESL/EFL Test #710 "In the classroom", question 7

In the next exercise the words are in the wrong places and you have to put them in the right ..........

(a) ordination
(b) order
(c) ordering

ESL/EFL Test #710 "In the classroom", answer 7

In the next exercise the words are in the wrong places and you have to put them in the right order.

Correct answer: (b) order
_________________________

I want to know the correct answer and why?

Maiss
Maiss

Expression: "in the right order" #2 (permalink) Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:12 am   Expression: "in the right order"

.
The correct answer is written above your question. Only that word collocates meaningfully with 'in the right...'.
.
_________________

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
The plane departs?Good luck vs. best luck?Why could we not say 'an actual prototype' instead of the given answer?What does 'multiple choice test' mean?What does 'depressed' mean?What does fall or autumn mean?What does 'fall flat' mean?Alone or lonely?Phrase 'I relish chatting with those who...'The boss came too. vs The boss came both.Phrase: completely lost track of what he was sayingCan't we use "up and down"? What is up and away mean?What if we remove 'to' from the above sentence like '...of the school and confess