Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to cause to be concerned with; to engage; to engross
title
insure
involve
offer
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Expression: "in the right order"

ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests)
Can I say also 'You drive it at your risk'? | I was handed my cards yesterday...
listening exercises
Expression: "in the right order" #1 (permalink) Sat Dec 06, 2008 0:31 am   Expression: "in the right order"

English Language Tests, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #710 "In the classroom", question 7

In the next exercise the words are in the wrong places and you have to put them in the right ..........

(a) ordination
(b) order
(c) ordering

English Language Tests, Intermediate level

ESL/EFL Test #710 "In the classroom", answer 7

In the next exercise the words are in the wrong places and you have to put them in the right order.

Correct answer: (b) order

I want to know the correct answer and why?

Maiss
Maiss

Expression: "in the right order" #2 (permalink) Sat Dec 06, 2008 9:12 am   Expression: "in the right order"

The correct answer is written above your question. Only that word collocates meaningfully with 'in the right...'.

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Sign up for FREE and explore English! Click to subscribe to email English course
Can I say also 'You drive it at your risk'? | I was handed my cards yesterday...
ESL Forum | English Teacher Explanations (ESL Tests) All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
The plane departs?Good luck vs. best luck?Why could we not say 'an actual prototype' instead of the given answer?What does 'multiple choice test' mean?What does 'depressed' mean?What does fall or autumn mean?What does 'fall flat' mean?Alone or lonely?Phrase 'I relish chatting with those who...'The boss came too. vs The boss came both.Phrase: completely lost track of what he was sayingCan't we use "up and down"? What is up and away mean?What if we remove 'to' from the above sentence like '...of the school and confess