tool; instrument; piece of equipment
implement
guideline
empty
equivalent

Need some advice for TOEICŪ test

TOEIC Practice tests Increase your TOEIC test score with
3420 flash cards plus an ESL book
ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test
TOEICŪ rap songs? | TOEICŪ text recommendations for teaching
Need some advice for TOEIC test #1 (permalink) Fri Dec 12, 2008 14:04 pm   Need some advice for TOEIC test

Hi friends,

I'm planning to attend Toeic test next Jan and I'm not ready for the test yet. What do you think I should review first, listening, reading or vocabulary? Please give me some suggestions and share some of your experience.

Thanks for your advice!

Best Regards,
Alice
Alice_Yu

Need some advice for TOEIC test #2 (permalink) Fri Dec 12, 2008 14:06 pm   Need some advice for TOEIC test

Hi Alice,

It's best if you start listening to business news in English. You should listen to them for at least one hour per day. For more details, please see the 30/30 Challenge
Best regards,

TOEFL listening discussions: Why does the young man have grapes for lunch?

TOEIC Test Preparation — Increase your Score with 684 free TOEIC Vocabulary TestsTOEIC Study Guide Guaranteed to Raise TOEIC scores without weeks and months of studying — View the Free ReportTOEIC Grammar Exercises — Improve your English grammar and vocabulary skillsEvaluate and certifiy your business communication skills with TOEIC — TOEIC Certification
Need some advice for TOEIC test #3 (permalink) Fri Dec 12, 2008 14:14 pm   Need some advice for TOEIC test

Hi Torsten,

Thanks for your suggestion.

As for business news in English, do you think VOA is good? I'm not in an English enviromnent and I don't use English in my daily life, so I can only listen to pure English news online. Any other good access for me?

Alice
Alice_Yu

Need some advice for TOEIC test #4 (permalink) Fri Dec 12, 2008 14:53 pm   Need some advice for TOEIC test

You can listen to VOA news, CNN, NBC, Sky, BBC -- they all have free Internet radio channels.

TOEFL listening discussions: A conversation in a campus cafeteria

ESL Forum | Preparation forum for the TOEICŪ Test All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Latest topics on TOEIC Test Forums
An error in the TOEICŪ test / M287Could 'although' possibly make do?A question without proper answeruncompleted definition of "adopt"OnlineEnglish.eu Preparation for the TOEICŪ TestA mistake above suspicionOnlineEnglish - TOEICŪ Test Preparation - Developments in TOEICŪ Training.Frust in onlineenglish.deTOEICŪ test full preparation in I.L.L Rabat.TemaraOnlineEnglish TOEICŪ Preparation - The New TOEICŪ Training Coach.Should I have tutor or can do it myself? (IELTS preparation)What are the advantages of taking the TOEICŪ?Need some help! (TOEICŪ grammar questions)