to enter information into a chart; to postpone; to set aside for future consideration
diet
capture
realize
table

such a distance from / too far back

The House of Parliment were bulit in the 19th century. can I use has been. | What is the difference between Delegation or Deputation?
such a distance from / too far back #1 (permalink) Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:45 am   such a distance from / too far back

The seats were such a distance from us to get a good view of the stage.

Which is correct either using
such a distance from or too far back
Eris

such a distance from / too far back #2 (permalink) Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:49 am   such a distance from / too far back

The seats were too far back to get a good view of the stage.
_________________
Plan to be spontaneous tomorrow.
***
Did you hear they arrested the Energizer Bunny on battery charges?
***
Skrej

Location: Not-quite exact central USA

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
English vocabulary, grammer and idiomsI have been hearingwhere should I put the time and place?"try to do" or "try doing"2 year old vs 2 years old'I wouldn't change a thing that has happened to me.'at every levelWhat is the difference between keen and eager?On earth or On the earth...You did a good effort.I spoke to you on the telephone. vs I spoke to you over the telephone.Sentence: The police fired a round of tear gas shells.The Direct Object and the verb "to be"?