Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to enter information into a chart; to postpone; to set aside for future consideration
diet
capture
realize
table
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

such a distance from / too far back

ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
The House of Parliment were bulit in the 19th century. can I use has been. | What is the difference between Delegation or Deputation?
listening exercises
such a distance from / too far back #1 (permalink) Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:45 am   such a distance from / too far back

The seats were such a distance from us to get a good view of the stage.

Which is correct either using
such a distance from or too far back
Eris
I'm new here and I like it ;-)

such a distance from / too far back #2 (permalink) Wed Dec 17, 2008 3:49 am   such a distance from / too far back

The seats were too far back to get a good view of the stage.
Skrej
I'm here quite often ;-)

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
The House of Parliment were bulit in the 19th century. can I use has been. | What is the difference between Delegation or Deputation?
ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
English vocabulary, grammer and idiomsI have been hearingwhere should I put the time and place?"try to do" or "try doing"2 year old vs 2 years old'I wouldn't change a thing that has happened to me.'at every levelWhat is the difference between keen and eager?On earth or On the earth...You did a good effort.I spoke to you on the telephone. vs I spoke to you over the telephone.Sentence: The police fired a round of tear gas shells.The Direct Object and the verb "to be"?