supplier; seller; merchant; agent; sales representative
journalist
chain
dealer
savvy

What does "to depict animals as the main characters" mean?

Why didn't he... or why did he not...? | Are there any students in the classroom?
What does "to depict animals as the main characters" mean? #1 (permalink) Wed Dec 17, 2008 15:08 pm   What does "to depict animals as the main characters" mean?

Hello Alan!

I just had my english test this afternoon. It was really difficult so I'm bored and nervous. Fortunately, your story is very amusing; The Ant and the Dove. That made me laugh also."The ant's mother didn't teach him how to swim". But I have some questions:What does mean "to depict animals as the main characters" and "sentences all in a row"? Thank you!
I think I need to relax because my head kill me after taking the test.
Jose
Jose

Sentence: "We shall do it = We have to/should do it."What does "there comes a certain point..." mean?d _s _ r_ p_ n _y and w_ _ r _ a _Can you start with "Where"fact or opinion in readingPlease, kindly ... application for or to the Accounts Clerkcomparatives and superlativesIs aggressiveness a positive quality?English vocabulary, grammer and idiomsshall and other modalsI have been hearing"try to do" or "try doing"I wash myself?