Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

supplier; seller; merchant; agent; sales representative
journalist
chain
dealer
savvy
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

What does "to depict animals as the main characters" mean?

ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
Why didn't he... or why did he not...? | Are there any students in the classroom?
listening exercises
What does "to depict animals as the main characters" mean? #1 (permalink) Wed Dec 17, 2008 15:08 pm   What does "to depict animals as the main characters" mean?

Hello Alan!

I just had my english test this afternoon. It was really difficult so I'm bored and nervous. Fortunately, your story is very amusing; The Ant and the Dove. That made me laugh also."The ant's mother didn't teach him how to swim". But I have some questions:What does mean "to depict animals as the main characters" and "sentences all in a row"? Thank you!
I think I need to relax because my head kill me after taking the test.
Jose
Jose
I'm here quite often ;-)

Why didn't he... or why did he not...? | Are there any students in the classroom?
ESL Forum | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on English Forums
Sentence: "We shall do it = We have to/should do it."What does "there comes a certain point..." mean?d _s _ r_ p_ n _y and w_ _ r _ a _Can you start with "Where"fact or opinion in readingPlease, kindly ... application for or to the Accounts Clerkcomparatives and superlativesIs aggressiveness a positive quality?English vocabulary, grammer and idiomsshall and other modalsI have been hearing"try to do" or "try doing"I wash myself?