to visit a store and purchase goods; to browse in a store; to inform on; to betray (British Slang)
incur
shop
omit
adjust

comparatives and superlatives

What does "there comes a certain point..." mean? | Sentence: "We shall do it = We have to/should do it."
comparatives and superlatives #1 (permalink) Wed Dec 17, 2008 16:26 pm   comparatives and superlatives

Both the therapies and the reforms taken into consideration in the sentences below are more than two. Is it possible to use all the forms? If so, are there any difference in meaning? Thank you.

a) This is the therapy I find most convincing.
b) This is the therapy I find more convincing.

a) I focused my attention on the reforms I consider most relevant.
b) I focused my attention on the reforms I consider as the most relevant.
c) I focused my attention on the reforms I consider more relevant.
Avril

comparatives and superlatives #2 (permalink) Thu Dec 18, 2008 8:32 am   comparatives and superlatives

.
I have already answered this for you HERE.
.
_________________

Learn some cool expressions in the following cool storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Learn how to explore English words! Subscribe to free email English course
relative pronoun when the antecedent is an animal"put up for order" or "put up for orders"?Bing complete. vs Bing claer. vs Bing specific.Usage of preposition 'to' in transformation of active to passivesend or sentSentence: 'If we do it right now, our friend won’t be concerned about this'Which certificate need for my job verification?Sentence: We will modify the file and will upload that.d _s _ r_ p_ n _y and w_ _ r _ a _Can you start with "Where"How can we express each other intentions and meanings without understanding?fact or opinion in readingPlease, kindly ... application for or to the Accounts Clerk