to bind; to fasten with a rope or cord
insist
tie
boost
release

Please, kindly ... application for or to the Accounts Clerk

d _s _ r_ p_ n _y and w_ _ r _ a _ | fact or opinion in reading
Please, kindly ... application for or to the Accounts Clerk #1 (permalink) Wed Dec 17, 2008 18:03 pm   Please, kindly ... application for or to the Accounts Clerk

Dear Teacher
Please check the following sentences and kindly let me know they are correct

Please check the following sentences and kindly let me know whether they are correct

With reference to your conversation on 16/12/08 over the phone, I send the application for ( or to ) Accounts Clark

Please correct all the sentences

Many thanks
Ganesh
Ganesh

Please, kindly ... application for or to the Accounts Clerk #2 (permalink) Wed Dec 17, 2008 22:07 pm   Please, kindly ... application for or to the Accounts Clerk

In reference to our conversation on 12/16/08, I sent the application to the Accounts Clerk.
Nancydrose

Learn to use the present simple with the help of this short storyEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Read these English anecdotes and maybe smile today? Subscribe to free email English course
Bing complete. vs Bing claer. vs Bing specific.Sentence: 'If we do it right now, our friend won’t be concerned about this'Which certificate need for my job verification?Sentence: We will modify the file and will upload that.Sentence: "We shall do it = We have to/should do it."What does "there comes a certain point..." mean?Can you start with "Where"How can we express each other intentions and meanings without understanding?comparatives and superlativesAre there any students in the classroom?What does "to depict animals as the main characters" mean?Is aggressiveness a positive quality?Why didn't he... or why did he not...?