therefore; so
direct
rapidly
thus
downtown

fact or opinion in reading

Please, kindly ... application for or to the Accounts Clerk | Can you start with "Where"
fact or opinion in reading #1 (permalink) Wed Dec 17, 2008 18:44 pm   fact or opinion in reading

Can you help me ?there are 2 examples of interrogative sentences.Can one of them be an opinion?
1. It's hot,isn't it?
2. How much I own you?
Maria123456

fact or opinion in reading #2 (permalink) Wed Dec 17, 2008 21:57 pm   fact or opinion in reading

Sentence one includes and opinion.."it's hot"
Nancydrose

In this story you'll learn everything about the passive voiceEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!How many different ways with words do you know? Subscribe to free email English course
fact or opinion in reading #3 (permalink) Wed Dec 17, 2008 22:56 pm   fact or opinion in reading

Includes and opinion or an opinion :-)?

TOEIC listening, photographs: Tiling

Bing complete. vs Bing claer. vs Bing specific.Usage of preposition 'to' in transformation of active to passiveSentence: 'If we do it right now, our friend won’t be concerned about this'Which certificate need for my job verification?Sentence: We will modify the file and will upload that.Sentence: "We shall do it = We have to/should do it."What does "there comes a certain point..." mean?d _s _ r_ p_ n _y and w_ _ r _ a _How can we express each other intentions and meanings without understanding?comparatives and superlativesAre there any students in the classroom?What does "to depict animals as the main characters" mean?Why didn't he... or why did he not...?