counsel; guidance; specific information; hint
identification
location
advice
utilization

How can we express each other intentions and meanings without understanding?

Sentence: 'If we do it right now, our friend won’t be concerned about this' | Bing complete. vs Bing claer. vs Bing specific.
How can we express each other intentions and meanings without understanding? #1 (permalink) Wed Dec 17, 2008 19:31 pm   How can we express each other intentions and meanings without understanding?

We are living among different cultures, nationalities, geographical regions and so on.
How can we express and understand each other intentions and meanings without understanding each other?
It’s very hard to understand each other.
For example, I am Korean who had learned English almost 15years in
school, but I had a problem to talk with native speakers. Sometimes even though they were very easy words,
I couldn’t understand. let me give example : first day of business I met
the security,
she said to me "how are you doing", at that time I couldn't understanding(wrong tense), because(misspelling)
I was confusing which meaning "what are you doing?" or "how are you?"
I have been 2years in California (Fullerton), I have realized that it is
very hard to learn English among non-native speaker without speaking with native-speaker in Korea
(most of English-teachers were Korean who focused formal and grammer
English).
It is very hard to meet and speak with native-speaker on the street in
Korea. If they
wanted to speak with native-speaker, they would cost lots of money and
limit time to speak with. That’s why most of Korean couldn’t’t speak very well even though we have spent lot of times to learn English.
How can we teach English to Korean-students? It seems like that it is
impossible to master the language in school in Korea. But if we knew each other and shared the same information in real time in spite of different locations, we could easily understand culture and reduce the culture-shock. What makes this thing happened?
How to get the live-English and share information at the real time?
The best way to solve this issue is “using the internet”. Now how to utilize the internet?
I recommend an “online discussion site”. It is the modern equivalent of a
traditional bulletin board, and a technological evolution of the dialup board
system. Students participating in an internet forum can build bonds with each other and interest groups will easily form bonds with each other and interest groups will easily form around a topics discussion, subjects dealt with in or around sections in the forum.
We can talk about all types of issues in real time and can understand
what each other opinions by using internet.
Tiger3570

could you help me grammar check! #2 (permalink) Wed Dec 17, 2008 22:50 pm   could you help me grammar check!

Mistakes that I've spotted.

who had learned English almost 15years in > WRONG
who has been learning

even though they were very easy words > what do you mean by that?
This should be changed to, for example, even though they were USING very easy words.

at that time I couldn't understanding > Couldn't understand
I was confusing > I was confused

If they
wanted to speak with native-speaker > If they wanted to speak with a (indefinite article) native speaker.
we have spent lot of times to learn English. >a lot of TIME

Btw, you should check the text carefully. There are many mistakes in it. I have listed only few of them.
_________________
Experience is the name everyone gives to their mistakes. Oscar Wilde
Michal. I'm an english student :-)
Michauek

Location: Poland

In this story you'll learn how to use the English articlesEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!Start exploring the English language today! Subscribe to free email English course
How can we express each other intentions and meanings without understanding? #3 (permalink) Thu Dec 18, 2008 18:32 pm   How can we express each other intentions and meanings without understanding?

thanks a lot!! great help for me!!
Tiger3570

Lit and Lightedrelative pronoun when the antecedent is an animal"put up for order" or "put up for orders"?use of in and intoUsage of preposition 'to' in transformation of active to passivesend or sentundertake = attempt or encounter?Usage of incidents, happenings, experiences, eventsinstinct for/in and right/proper thing?Which certificate need for my job verification?Sentence: We will modify the file and will upload that.Sentence: "We shall do it = We have to/should do it."What does "there comes a certain point..." mean?