Google
English-Test.net
Find penpals and make new friends today!

to cover a hole with a piece of material; to use to cover a hole
dash
patch
court
full quiz correct answer

Username
Password
 Remember me? 
Search   Album   FAQ   Memberlist   Profile   Private messages   Register   Log in 

Sentence: We will modify the file and will upload that.

ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms
Which certificate need for my job verification? | Sentence: 'If we do it right now, our friend won’t be concerned about this'
listening exercises
Sentence: We will modify the file and will upload that. #1 (permalink) Thu Dec 18, 2008 11:48 am   Sentence: We will modify the file and will upload that.

which one is the correct one? As we are using -WILL- after "and" also, can I skip will.

We will modify the file and will upload that.
We will modify the file and --- upload that.

Thanks,
Suresh
Sureshvemuri
I'm here quite often ;-)

Sentence: We will modify the file and will upload that. #2 (permalink) Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:58 pm   Sentence: We will modify the file and will upload that.

Hi,

Yes, you can omit the second 'will'.

Alan
Co-founder
Alan Townend

Want to learn about the future tenses? Read this story and smileEnglish grammar exercises — improve your English knowledge and vocabulary skillsAre you a native speaker of English? Then you should read this!This newsletter tells you all about English! Subscribe to free email English course
Sentence: We will modify the file and will upload that. #3 (permalink) Thu Dec 18, 2008 13:41 pm   Sentence: We will modify the file and will upload that.

Alan,

Isn't the use of it in place of that better in the given sentence?
Daemon99
I'm here quite often ;-)

Sentence: We will modify the file and will upload that. #4 (permalink) Thu Dec 18, 2008 14:37 pm   Sentence: We will modify the file and will upload that.

Yes, it is.
Thanks for your suggestion, Daemon99.
Now, this seems more natural.

Thanks,
Suresh
Sureshvemuri
I'm here quite often ;-)

Which certificate need for my job verification? | Sentence: 'If we do it right now, our friend won’t be concerned about this'
ESL Forums | English Vocabulary, Grammar and Idioms All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1
Latest topics on ESL EFL Forums
Lit and Lightedrelative pronoun when the antecedent is an animal"put up for order" or "put up for orders"?use of in and intoBing complete. vs Bing claer. vs Bing specific.Usage of preposition 'to' in transformation of active to passivesend or sentundertake = attempt or encounter?Sentence: "We shall do it = We have to/should do it."What does "there comes a certain point..." mean?d _s _ r_ p_ n _y and w_ _ r _ a _Can you start with "Where"How can we express each other intentions and meanings without understanding?